• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
for fuck's sake guys lets just have a tourney at someone's house or something, thatd be even better since theres no venue fee

this scene is dying we need tourniezzzzzzzzz

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I might have found a venue I'd be willing to host at, but I'm not sure. It's not really in a good location (Old Brampton, lul). It's just theory for now, because I won't even be considering it until after midterm. We'll see then.

Jasuke

Smash Cadet
I have a venue that looks good im going to hear from them in a few days so if all goes well there will be a tourney at the end of april ^^

Gichan

Smash Champion
It's really good seeing people trying to host. and yes doc, that's Toronto venues for ya. That is why I alwats host at the one I use cause I have an awesome deal for it (whatever the collected amount of venue fee is!!). Man, back then I tried sooooo ****ing hard to find a venue, I mean really tried and gave up when I got messaged by F1ZZ and creamed my pants. Although I remember Stos pming me an awesome venue somewhere in scarborough that was pretty cheap and spacious. and also, if this would motivate anyone, if someone (like leafy or doc, or anyone in gta) finds a venue I'll host the god **** thing for ya and we'll both pitch in to pay for venue and ****. And I know mikey would help with running to make a sick tourney.

another thing is, I wanna tackle a huge tourney like LBT 1 & 2. I work at a banquet hall and can get a discount on it bbut it would still be like a bit over $1000, like $1200. another awesome thing is that I can pay 7 days AFTER the tourney therefore collect the venue the oturney day and pay it off with that. But I am going to need massive help for it. like ****ing security and ****, I won't be joining the tournament to make sure. So I'm going to look at August for this. but let's say it was short notice.....aprl or june, would it work out?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
The venue I found is an entire HOUSE for really cheap, I'm not exactly sure on the price.

Couple of problems though:
1. It's surrounded by townhouses and black people. Yeah, I'm a racist. Do something about it.
I'm gonna leave this here just in case any of you haven't met me, I'm black. I'm not actually racist. Shut up.
2. You actually have to be a resident in one of the townhouses to rent there
3. It's in BRAMPTON. Not the fancy Springdale Brampton with all the Brown people and big *** houses that people hear about. MY BRAMPTON. OLD *** BRAMPTON. In all honesty, nothing happens there though.
4. Parking would be pretty limited, as far as I know. Carpool, mofos.
5. It's in BRAMPTON. 'Nuff said.

ONE HUGE PLUS is that it's cheap.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I forgot to mention that there's a locked gate that I'd need to open for you guys to get in. That's not really a problem as long as you guys have cell phones.

What exactly is the price? and you can rent it right? and also, when does one pay for it, before or after desired date?
You pay before, an actual venue fee + a $100 security deposit. My aunt lives in the area, so she's allowed to rent it. In all honesty, I have money(I'm not rich, but I ain't bankrupt); one of the many advantages of living with your parents, not owning a car, and going to high school. Paying for the venue up front would be no problem for me.

The only reason I know about it is because we're doing my Grandmother's 80th birthday there, because my family was stupid and waited too long to get a respectable venue for such an important event.

My aunt told me the price, I'm just trying to remember what it was. I was on the phone at the time. If you guys are still interested, I'll go over there and talk to her after midterm, and see what I can do. There's not a chance in hell I'm even considering doing this before my midterm.

This is just an idea, don't get your hopes up.

.Marik

is a social misfit
for fuck's sake guys lets just have a tourney at someone's house or something, thatd be even better since theres no venue fee
Pretty hard to grasp that nobody has figured out this concept yet.

Cruxis knows what's up.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
looooooooooooooooooooooooool

doc get *****

viridan city 7 stream:

ally playing falcon vs someone with a doc~ tag playing dedede on delfino

guy loses then hes like "hi my name is silverdoc I just got ***** by Ally"

yo omg that crap made me laugh for like 5 mins

i luv u doc

...though ur rep is down the tubez no offense lol

Tin Man

Smash Hero

this scene is dying we need tourniezzzzzzzzz
Pretty hard to grasp that nobody has figured out this concept yet.

Cruxis knows what's up.
Our scene isnt bad at all , I know worse. Everyone (mostly) keeps in contact on the boards and we have 52 & 65 man brawl tourney. (people are greatful for having a 20 man tourney). we shouldn't take our scene for granted, its fine (could be better (but then again, there is always room for improvement)) as it is.

.decoy

Smash Ace
Our scene isnt bad at all , I know worse. Everyone (mostly) keeps in contact on the boards and we have 52 & 65 man brawl tourney. (people are greatful for having a 20 man tourney). we shouldn't take our scene for granted, its fine (could be better (but then again, there is always room for improvement)) as it is.
wait really? iirc we had gi's in october, gi's in january, and lbt2.
and now there's no tourney in sight.

so thats 3 tourneys in 5, possibly 6 months..yeah were good..

oshi you're right i forgot we talk a lot and stay in touch. its nice to chat with you guys.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I dreamed that I three stocked mikey's MK because I decided to pick up MK for the ditto, and then I ended up eventually using MK for every match not just the ditto. And then I woke up and puked.

Tru fax.

Also. Does manitoba have a scene? We were playing a tournament there, which makes it even more unlikely that I would ever play MK.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I dreamed that I three stocked mikey's MK because I decided to pick up MK for the ditto, and then I ended up eventually using MK for every match not just the ditto. And then I woke up and puked.

Tru fax.

Also. Does manitoba have a scene? We were playing a tournament there, which makes it even more unlikely that I would ever play MK.

MK: "Come!"

You know you want to main him!

.Marik

is a social misfit
I picked up Snake.

It feels great not being a good little conformist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom