• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
lol the tourney is just before my birthday. I'm playing brawl this week, so if anyone is interested, PM me and we can brawl online.

Gichan

Smash Champion
ok ok.....so at my tourney 6-7 of the PR members will not be there....so i need to ask the panelists, in what ways can people who want a shot or are close at the PR (Iliad, Kalm, etc) achieve it? Cause from what i see, placing top 5 at my tourney won't mean that much seeing as the only other competition is raidos and u % cs...

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Only Doc, Ace, and Joe, and Raidos will be there, wtf, Gi is it possible to hold another tourney, same venue, 2 weeks after? The only way to make PR would be to beat one of the top 3 so or ally + holy, or do some sick **** in teams lol.

.decoy

Smash Ace
yo lol i dont think that could happen.
but its a good point...jasuke where you at?
also could we start talking to pownz, maybe setting some things up for the summer.

also sauga i know this has been talked about, no bus routes in sauga and all, but if dimmy and i (or troll and i) shuffled people to the venue it could work. also people made it to pownz without bus routes iirc, why not sauga?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I wish I kne more about the time when Pownz was active, and everyone reached (well 40 ppl lol, but stil a gud number)

edit: arg u posted before me iliad, like just before lol

Pownz tourney in mid may. All i can tell you so far boys. But it should be good.
We need a tourney in the time between this. All eyes on jasuke?

Iliad

Smash Lord
You're ****ing ******** if you think that tinman. Anyone whos already on U&C who beats ANY OF THEM, is guaranteed a PR spot, no doubts. Considering that Doc, Ace and Joe are the top 3 in ontario, and Ally is the #1 in both Montreal and in the world currently, and Holy is #2 on the mtl PR. Any of them would guarantee you a spot.

If you beat Ally in a set, it doens't matter if you're a no name off the street. Thats ****ing insta PR.

.decoy

Smash Ace
i would agree with beating ally, but beating doc/ace/joe is debatable. this is mostly because people on the pr have proved themselves repeatedly, and one performance will not guarantee a spot (imo). who would you take off? in this case there is somewhat of an exception since it seems that fatal has quit, but if that wasn't the case then i wonder if your statement would be true.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
ud have to beat 2 of doc, ace, joe, holy, or beat ally to make PR i would think.

edit: depends on who you are.
You're ****ing ******** if you think that tinman. Anyone whos already on U&C who beats ANY OF THEM, is guaranteed a PR spot, no doubts. Considering that Doc, Ace and Joe are the top 3 in ontario, and Ally is the #1 in both Montreal and in the world currently, and Holy is #2 on the mtl PR. Any of them would guarantee you a spot.

If you beat Ally in a set, it doens't matter if you're a no name off the street. Thats ****ing insta PR.
my god, read my post.

.decoy

Smash Ace
tin read jon's post. he's saying that you're wrong and it doesn't matter who you are, you'll be on pr if you beat one of those people. although i already replied to that. just saying dont say hes not saying what hes saying.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
k no more nonsense

beating any of those players will guarantee you 10th, u and c or not

pretty obvious since culex gets ***** by life and cant really come out to much

beating 1 of them doesnt justify a leap to 9th because raidos or fool whoevers 9th have both consistently been great

end.

no more bs no more replies plz

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOL, mikey made a gay joke, wtf???

And another thing, it seems both pharoah and culex will be off the list so it leaves two spots open. I say kalm will be **** guaranteed a spot. either way mikey, I'm still going to be bugging you to come to my tournament, i don't give up till april 9th. Yes homos.

nickcam

Smash Ace
ur always on my ICE for everything I do >__>
Fixed it. Ur still on ice bro. Also i didnt know this thread still existed it was all the way at the bottom. People still having PR arguements, Tinman with the godlike logic as always predicting that he will have to beat ally to get a PR spot. Watch out everyone tinman is coming so practice up ur tinman di cause this time tinman will die to a 50% fair. O man too good

swordgard

Smash Hero
Fixed it. Ur still on ice bro. Also i didnt know this thread still existed it was all the way at the bottom. People still having PR arguements, Tinman with the godlike logic as always predicting that he will have to beat ally to get a PR spot. Watch out everyone tinman is coming so practice up ur tinman di cause this time tinman will die to a 50% fair. O man too good
I don't think you quite realize how good his DI is. He's actually going to SDI a snake uptilt at 67% to under the stage and get stage spiked due to the knockback. I called it here first.

Gichan

Smash Champion
hate to ruin teh funnys but i remember blue rogue posting on wario boards saying he SDId Marth's usmash from a GR to the ground and teched it, WTF? is that even possible?

Hype

Smash Lord
It is possible only because there are two hits on marths Usmash. You can't SDI while on the ground, but if you get hit by the foot hitbox (which pops you into the air) then SDI the 2nd hit it can be done. Me and shifu were messing around with SDI + teching diddys Fsmash because it's two hits.

.decoy

Smash Ace
im working on teching blastzones, pretty sure ally can do it from time to time but he won't tell anyone else how

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom