• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
yeah so someone msged me and told me about pr update

...im prob gona just step down as a panelist

i ELECT

*NOTE MY WORD IS NOT FINAL!!

iliad, gi for the new panelists seeing as how I'm prob not gonna make it out to anything for a while

up to minus + kingace + doc on who should be the panelists, but I dont want to do it anymore

Gichan

Smash Champion
seeing as I may quit to.....lolol, this is ****ed up. Alright, for now I see that there is almost no difference in PR list but that the u & cs is tough to decide on. I am considering waiting after tinnerz' tournament and then update. I have all the reasons for the switches on my paper and herefore nothing will be forgotten from this tournament. Sounds good people?

Just remember, there's a tourney around the corner, so it isn't like in the past where we always update after a tourney because we don't know when the next one is, lol.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I wanna help...

and also, iunno Gi, I would like the update after this tourney seeing as how long it was since the last update, even if there is a tourney around the corner, its been 2 godd*** months lol

swordgard

Smash Hero
seeing as I may quit to.....lolol, this is ****ed up. Alright, for now I see that there is almost no difference in PR list but that the u & cs is tough to decide on. I am considering waiting after tinnerz' tournament and then update. I have all the reasons for the switches on my paper and herefore nothing will be forgotten from this tournament. Sounds good people?

Just remember, there's a tourney around the corner, so it isn't like in the past where we always update after a tourney because we don't know when the next one is, lol.

Don't quit : (

Come live in montreal!

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Alright, for now I see that there is almost no difference in PR
I don't know about that, Raidos DID beat Cruxis, and mikey mentioned not being able to come around in the future... maybe that could be taken into consideration.

Actually, I never know about dropping people simply because they haven't shown up in a while, so maybe scrap that last one.

imo we should reevaluate the entire set of panelists.
And I donno I kinda agree with this but I think we should start a new thread so minus doesn't have to keep updating the OP (We should keep the cool graphics tho)

double post for lolz!! LOLOL, too good, I ****ing love that term because man it is soooo true. Kuenzel really does pull a kuenzel.
OH GOD Well this is JUST GREAT

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
It appears the scene is going through a transition period, we're not exactly sure where things are going to end up, and who is staying.
I for one, will be back on may 3rd and will resume panelist duty then, until then, we're going to have to come to some agreements on who/when/how this will be going down.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
I don't know about that, Raidos DID beat Cruxis, and mikey mentioned not being able to come around in the future... maybe that could be taken into consideration.
Raidos beating me shouldnt even count towards anything.

I dont even remember, but I've knocked him out before at least 2-3 times.

He needs to even out the score if he really wants it to count, just like with everyone else here.

I beat Doc once but he's beat me plenty of times, and I'm sure some of the lower PR members have beaten the higher ones a few times as well.

No offense to you of course Raidos, you played really well against me, youve improved for sure

swordgard

Smash Hero
Raidos beating me shouldnt even count towards anything.

I dont even remember, but I've knocked him out before at least 2-3 times.

He needs to even out the score if he really wants it to count, just like with everyone else here.

I beat Doc once but he's beat me plenty of times, and I'm sure some of the lower PR members have beaten the higher ones a few times as well.

No offense to you of course Raidos, you played really well against me, youve improved for sure
Lol, even out the scores?

Say you have me 11-0ed for the past 6 months, but in the next 6 months I brought it back to 11-6, I think I deserve to be higher on the PR. This is about who is better now, not 6 months ago. 1 loss won't change much indeed, but if you lose 3 times in a row then yeah he deserves to be higher, regardless of full set count. Old achievements are just that, old achievements.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Lol, even out the scores?

Say you have me 11-0ed for the past 6 months, but in the next 6 months I brought it back to 11-6, I think I deserve to be higher on the PR. This is about who is better now, not 6 months ago. 1 loss won't change much indeed, but if you lose 3 times in a row then yeah he deserves to be higher, regardless of full set count. Old achievements are just that, old achievements.
but i didnt lose 3 times in a row, i only lost once so far. if he keeps it up, then yeah of course ill agree to that

Iliad

Smash Lord
Why wouldn't doc stay on? He's not quitting. I'm making sure of it. ****er did not put all that effort and time into becoming #1 in Ontario to QQing because of Ally trolling him with CF... I watched Ally TWO STOCK Holy's MK with cf. Losing to ally in any capacity isn't something to be ashamed of.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
also just sayin, im gonna be playing sf4 for summer, as is nickcam

and idk if fool is sticking around for brawl, he can post if he ever comes on here

but yeah, to the point: thats minimum 2 spots opening up on the pr

Pho

Smash Journeyman
also just sayin, im gonna be playing sf4 for summer, as is nickcam

and idk if fool is sticking around for brawl, he can post if he ever comes on here

but yeah, to the point: thats minimum 2 spots opening up on the pr
360 or PS3? I wouldn't mind getting some practice from you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom