• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gichan

Smash Champion
tin, you're not a panelist yet lol. And yes, he just stated why I wanted to wait, thanks.

Sorry stephen, you didn't make it to u&cs. We'll be looking at updating the next one using the list i have now.

Kalm made 10th spot and u&cs is: iliad, i1337, tippr, Kuenzel, Shifu, Decoy. Everything else is the same, lol. this is why an offical update will be done after tin's. Who knows, I may consider showing up and stealing back mah u&cs spot biooottcchhhsss.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I'm getting on the PR. No ****ing gayness this time. I'm ****ing prepped and I'm ready to go. To quote starcraft appropriately for this situation...

I HUNGER FOR BATTLE.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Destroy!
Annihilate!
Obliterate!
Eradicate!

POWEROVERWHELMING!

Doom to all who threaten the homeworld.

Gichan

Smash Champion
sorry sorry, wooooooooooow i made a bad mistake, when i saw tin's post i was like "wtf?"

Sorry kuenzel, you're not on the list, i forgot to fix it on my notepad, yes tin you are on u&cs. Sorry kuen, don't kill me.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Es-tu en colère?

J'aime quand tu es en colère. Je suis un sadique mais je ne parle beaucoup moi-même.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Your router is probably not forwarded properly, if you need any help with it I can probably help.

Someone should quote that for mikey XD

Pho

Smash Journeyman
xbox my tag is

chant and mikey

but my router is the worst thing in the world and i cant connect to alot of ppl so it might fail
I'll add you after I get some sleep... Too much Makoto for one day.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Alright, so I won't be attending Tin's tourney but it does not mean I want to give up panelist yet because I actually did want to go but I have to work no matter what (I'll still try but it looks to be a very low chance). Ambrose is going though, or at least he said he was but you know him, so I want him to cover me for that tourney sorry tinnerz.

And a MEXICAN fox huh, BEAST! Mexi-CAN *****es.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
thx but i just need to buy a new router...and no xbox live til i get one lol

seeing as how i dont really like care about arguing with sg anymore i just removed him from my ignore list

Iliad

Smash Lord
Alright, so I won't be attending Tin's tourney but it does not mean I want to give up panelist yet because I actually did want to go but I have to work no matter what (I'll still try but it looks to be a very low chance). Ambrose is going though, or at least he said he was but you know him, so I want him to cover me for that tourney sorry tinnerz.

What am I chopped liver? I'm drivin out ****er.

Tin Man

Smash Hero

ambrose is only being a maybe for my tourney then (which means no free donut/coffee unless he confirms his attendance in the thread himself >_>)

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I actually wanted to go to tins tourney, but MLG didn't send me my ****ing money yet, they are overdue by 2 weeks, I had every intention of going.

I promise to attend the next one, and I'm being serious, I am still willing to be a panelist but only if our community wants that, otherwise you can drop me off the list as further consequence.

Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom