• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
good thing I have amazing spacing. You guys are screwed:chuckle:
You have terrible spacing Steve. You and I both know that.

Anywhosle, I just thought I'd throw it out there that when I come by to Guelph for the summer, I was thinking of running weeklies/biweeklies at my place. I got a couple of TVs and I have Wiis and copies of Brawl at my disposal(I do still work at a video game store). I get back on April 22nd, but I just wanted to ask who's interested, who's not, suggestions, etc.

SRTM

Smash Ace
You have terrible spacing Steve. You and I both know that.

Anywhosle, I just thought I'd throw it out there that when I come by to Guelph for the summer, I was thinking of running weeklies/biweeklies at my place. I got a couple of TVs and I have Wiis and copies of Brawl at my disposal(I do still work at a video game store). I get back on April 22nd, but I just wanted to ask who's interested, who's not, suggestions, etc.
Jerk. I'm not gonna visit you anymore. jk

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
WTF are you doing up at this time?
I have to get ready for SCHOOL ^_^.

Btw if you go to GI's we can team, I wasn't aware or sure if you were going or not prior to my post about wanting to team with mikey, since he said Sauga isn't going.

I forgot you're not sauga for the time being lol -_-.

Gichan

Smash Champion
nick did once i believe. but right now, you are more active than he is, LOL. ****, nick's last tourney must have been a million years ago.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
nick did once i believe. but right now, you are more active than he is, LOL. ****, nick's last tourney must have been a million years ago.
im pretty sure when he beat me it was in pools and i was using wolf

tbh i dunno why i care, i honestly dont, i just think what docs saying makes no sense

Gichan

Smash Champion
maybe he be trollin son. Your placement seems fine to me, and probably others. Just don't get ***** at my tourney.

Which reminds me, since a million people are not showing up, if pharoah were to lose to someone, what justification is there to drop him if the others did not even attend? Man, the update after my tourney is going to be balls.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
It was said way back when the current update was made that Nickam & Cruxis would go down if they did not show to another tourney (said by mikey, too lazy to find the quote).

Both of their last tourneys was Return of the troll (I wouldn't forget that tourney -.-)

However due to the lack of PR members attending Balls mandatory, I doubt they would go down (like if Fool was going, maybe he would out place cruxis & nickcam if he out placed cruxis and did well, etc). This is just my assumption though, ask a PR member :/

Gichan

Smash Champion
And you never know, sometimes you get these beeaasst randoms like we did at the last tournament (jmo, the monster kirby, and Jigz).

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
Mario beats King Dedede pretty easily with fireball camping, proper powershielding, and outranging his moves with Mario's fsmash.

Trust me, I may not have entered a tournament with Mario yet, but I've had some intense wifi training with A2ZOMG and my Mario is turning into a top-notch competitor.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Phiddle, don't talk TOO much smack and then not live up to the hype. If I get outcamped though, I have a secret weapon for that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom