• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PND

Smash Champion
Warning: Tin Man's gonna tear this PR up.

We blessed him with Ottawa DI. And it worked. Bro is practically immortal now.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Lol thats probably 1 of the reasons I stopped playing brawl, the immaturity that came along with the whole "Tinman DI" played a small role in my disappearance.

But I'm back, so lets get this sh*t started

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Don't worry, I appreciate your concern.
I will be returning tomorrow, after my arrival festivities, we're gonna get down to business in this scene and see whats up.

.decoy

Smash Ace
i was thinking that we could somehow archive past pr updates and just post them as links in the op
it would make it easier to see whos been improving etc, how our regions been changing
i duno how difficult it would be, but it wouldn't have to be like the whole image, perhaps just text
what do you guys think

Tin Man

Smash Hero
i was thinking that we could somehow archive past pr updates and just post them as links in the op
it would make it easier to see whos been improving etc, how our regions been changing
i duno how difficult it would be, but it wouldn't have to be like the whole image, perhaps just text
what do you guys think
seconded, if this is possible, I would like this.

Minus, i've sent my list thusfar to Gi. We're going to discuss what we can by ourselves and have the list sent in to you ASAP.

Tinman, don't rush us.
<3

Don't worry, I appreciate your concern.
I will be returning tomorrow, after my arrival festivities, we're gonna get down to business in this scene and see whats up.
Hey nate, would you also mind (if it isnt any trouble) making brackets and pools and whatnot at my next tourney?

Hype

Smash Lord
what do you guys think
I'm pretty sure you can review all your edits somehow. If this is true then Minus could easily get all the past lists.

edit: Editing just to test

edit 2

edit3: I can't figure out how to do it (if its possible)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
also, for my tourney, the pools have been added to the OP, and they were 3 stock 8 minute pools, so be sure to consider them towards the next PR (cause I want my wins to count lol)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'm pretty sure you can review all your edits somehow. If this is true then Minus could easily get all the past lists.

edit: Editing just to test

edit 2

edit3: I can't figure out how to do it (if its possible)
It's a mod privilege =p

However, if this is something that anyone had the foresight to take care of (save the lists) then this is something I would also very much like to see.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Minus. Check your facebook bro. List is there. I'll post a little mikey esque update in the thread to explain the rank of everyone once the OP is updated.

jpak

Smash Lord
hey hype, im from sauga and on co-op too, but still looking for a job.
i live by erin mills town center.
and ya thatd be nice if we could play. ive gotten better i think, and dont play mk anymore :)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Erin Mills Town Centre? I live by Meadowvale Town Centre.

If you want to play, let me know.

By the way, download Brawl+ 7.0 if you haven't already.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Tinay, dont make me kill you.
This thread has been going on since 08!
I'm back, after long gone, and as everything is different now, I'm going to assess the situation, and have to reset a panelist board. So give me a break, this thread will return in full for the new season, as have I.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
honestly guys when minus comes back, we need another MK Banned tourney

seriously

last time we had one was agessss ago, and i know minus really wants to participate in one, not to mention by the end of summer i will be leaving as well, so at least give us the mk banned tourney while we're here lol

Hype

Smash Lord
honestly guys when minus comes back, we need an Olimar Banned tourney

seriously

I don't like Olimar, and i'm sure I can find people to participate in one, not to mention by the end of summer i will be leaving as well, so at least give us the Olimar banned tourney while we're here lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
meh, why not, my next tourney is an mk banned tourney. won't make a difference for the top players, they'll still come top 5 but it would be nice to not see that stupid mask.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
That better?

you've said enough times you don't care about this game and only play for money
what an unfair assumption my friend, who said i just didnt want to enjoy this game again and have the fun i used to have?

not to mention, ally + holy + doc + maybe ace can still beat me in an MK ban tourney, so it really isnt just all for money.

meh, why not, my next tourney is an mk banned tourney. won't make a difference for the top players, they'll still come top 5 but it would be nice to not see that stupid mask.
awesome, when are u planning to get the venue anyway?

tbh I wouldn't mind a low tier side tourney, I think that would be fun.
Lets make it mid-low tier since maybe 3 people actually know how to use low tiers lol

Hype

Smash Lord
what an unfair assumption my friend, who said i just didnt want to enjoy this game again and have the fun i used to have?

not to mention, ally + holy + doc + maybe ace can still beat me in an MK ban tourney, so it really isnt just all for money.
I never said you don't want to enjoy Brawl. I claimed that you said you don't like brawl and you did, about a month and a half ago.

lol no some of us just dont enjoy throwing our money away for a game we dont even enjoy.

i used to go to plenty of tournies where holy and ally attended, that was at least when i found this game fun
Maybe I jumped the gun to say you play only for money, but if you don't like the game and still compete (and conveniently choose not to compete when Ally/Holy come to GTA), I think it's perfectly reasonable to assume money is the main reason you go to tourneys.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
TinMan / KingAce is anyone else confirmed going to MLG with us? Tin you said something about decoy maybe going I think... I need to know pretty soon because I need to book the hotel room before next Wednesday. The rooms at the Hyatt are $119/night for 4 people, so there's still room for 1 more person (I don't know how much it would cost to have more than 4 people though).

KingAce

Smash Ace
tbh i dunno if im gonna goto mlg anymore avarice, i havent touched brawl in forever not even for wifi anymore occasionally like i used to. going to mlg will just be a waste of 3 days + money at this point. sorry for flopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom