• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
on a non-laggy tv too. LOL. I 3 stocked-2 stocked Ray kalm with Wario vs his Snake. i unno man.
Whom I just picked up 3-4 days before the tournament. Yeah, not anyone's problem I know, but still worth a mention.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Nate, this is ridiculous. I know what the **** your problem is, it's me. I don't give a **** if I'm not good in tournament play (I have accepted the fact that I let my emotions run the game not myself so i don't do what i usually do in casual play or online), but the matter of the fact is Mikey discussed lists with me as well and I have been giving my input for a while. I don't just ****ing nod and agree with whatever mikey says I always ask questions and also support my opinions if someone else deserves a spot. I have also hosted four ****ing tournies and watch A LOT of matches, A LOT! honestly after a tournament I do not play cause the game bores me but i have a lot of fun watching watches and I like to see how people adapt and.or improve within matches so I have a lot of input.

The list was also not done out of the ****ing blue. Ask mother****ing phil yourself, he looked over the list but he did not have time for this update and this has happened in the past with Percon and Ambrose, sometimes both. So this is rather ****ing insulting, you come into this thread and post like your a ****ing god and think you can do what you want but let me tell you buddy without you here does not mean we ****ing crumble and don't get **** done, we discuss nearly immediately after a tourney. If enough people are present at the end of a tourney we sometimes even do the "old-school" of updating right in person.

you don't have to be present for an update to happen, or else what the **** would we do. It's nice your back and all but god **** posting some bull**** like that and thinking it's fine.

I in no way think that list is bad, but let us say it is not to your standards (which it is) it is still a legit enough list to be posted for the players who made the list so they can gain some confidence or feel a sense of accomplishment.

If it ****ing makes you happy buddy, you can go ahead and remove me as a panelist i know you ****ing want that. Go and find your next best rated PR member cause by default that makes you a good panelist, pathetic. I'll just move on to ssfiv anyways. Either ****ing clarify this on msn for me or do so in person this sat cause this is ridiculous (yes tin, I am now going to your tourney seeing this bull****). ****ing bull**** typical GTAN PR.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I know, right?

:yoshi:

I love trolling. But seriously, this thread is about to get really entertaining.

SRTM

Smash Ace
serious video game business.
IMO what we should do is make a NEW power rankings post, an alternate to this one, so you don't run into problems like this. One where everyone decides who should be on the PR even. We can do whatever the hell we want, its ****ing brawl on a brawl message board for gods sakes, not ****ing politics.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Nate, this is ridiculous. I know what the **** your problem is, it's me. I don't give a **** if I'm not good in tournament play (I have accepted the fact that I let my emotions run the game not myself so i don't do what i usually do in casual play or online), but the matter of the fact is Mikey discussed lists with me as well and I have been giving my input for a while. I don't just ****ing nod and agree with whatever mikey says I always ask questions and also support my opinions if someone else deserves a spot. I have also hosted four ****ing tournies and watch A LOT of matches, A LOT! honestly after a tournament I do not play cause the game bores me but i have a lot of fun watching watches and I like to see how people adapt and.or improve within matches so I have a lot of input.

The list was also not done out of the ****ing blue. Ask mother****ing phil yourself, he looked over the list but he did not have time for this update and this has happened in the past with Percon and Ambrose, sometimes both. So this is rather ****ing insulting, you come into this thread and post like your a ****ing god and think you can do what you want but let me tell you buddy without you here does not mean we ****ing crumble and don't get **** done, we discuss nearly immediately after a tourney. If enough people are present at the end of a tourney we sometimes even do the "old-school" of updating right in person.

you don't have to be present for an update to happen, or else what the **** would we do. It's nice your back and all but god **** posting some bull**** like that and thinking it's fine.

I in no way think that list is bad, but let us say it is not to your standards (which it is) it is still a legit enough list to be posted for the players who made the list so they can gain some confidence or feel a sense of accomplishment.

If it ****ing makes you happy buddy, you can go ahead and remove me as a panelist i know you ****ing want that. Go and find your next best rated PR member cause by default that makes you a good panelist, pathetic. I'll just move on to ssfiv anyways. Either ****ing clarify this on msn for me or do so in person this sat cause this is ridiculous (yes tin, I am now going to your tourney seeing this bull****). ****ing bull**** typical GTAN PR.
LOL oh god, if you guys didn't complete blow things out of proportion as if it was some kind of personal thing. If you read my posts again you'll notice I never said that I didn't want you guys as panelists, or that rank actually has to do with being one. All I said is that a drastic switch that I know is not going by the actual old pr format:
(List submission+compilation+deliberations) by people I never had a say in appointing is a drastic change very suddenly.
Also what ticked me off is the fact that people are not even asking any advice on the format, and they're just walking up to me at the end saying: "Here post this, do your job!"

Me and Illiad worked out the real deal of the situation outside of the thread and there's no animosity. So I'll see you on saturday Christian, and we'll do the same. I never wanted everything to seem so personal.
Also I will **** you in ssf4 ;)

I just got back, is it not reasonable that we all see each other at Tinny's tournament, figure some things out, and then set the new ranking season off properly? I think that's a much more community involved decision than having things go down without proper procedures.

swordgard

Smash Hero
serious video game business.
IMO what we should do is make a NEW power rankings post, an alternate to this one, so you don't run into problems like this. One where everyone decides who should be on the PR even. We can do whatever the hell we want, its ****ing brawl on a brawl message board for gods sakes, not ****ing politics.

Actually that is agaisnt board rules.

1 PR per region. Needs to be controlled by a set of panelist who are respected members.

Iliad

Smash Lord
The issue I think everyone is seeing Nate is that the PR rules state that no one person can rule the thread as an autocrat, and that the OP is infact the "sponsor" of the thread. Mikey being a respected TO, Member of the community and Panelist gave his spot to two people he felt were good replacements, or atleast suitable. Technically speaking according the list I see on the OP, you are not listed as a panelist and hence by the rules have no say on who becomes a panelist or not.

Now, we've talked out **** out so I'm good with whatever, but I think that's the point you've missed from the beginning. It's not your say whether or not we're doing it the right way, since your sole reason for disliking the list and procedure is because you've been left out of it. But by all rights the rules state that you basically -are- the person who just gets handed the list and posts it, since you're the OP but not technically a panelist.

Maybe now everyone understands every side of the story and we can stop with the drama?

nickcam

Smash Ace
what are u guys writing a book of hate here. Gi and illiad your list was just bad, dont argue just accept. I thought it was just illiad with his secret sauga hate but G was involved too so thats not cool

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow nick, I have too much love for sauga the only reason why those two are not ****** the list is because they show up to a tourney once in a blue moon? When they get bored? Who knows, i bet this sat fool isn't there, and shifu might come if one of his butt buddies goes. That's that.

ShiFu

Smash Cadet
Wow nick, I have too much love for sauga the only reason why those two are not ****** the list is because they show up to a tourney once in a blue moon? When they get bored? Who knows, i bet this sat fool isn't there, and shifu might come if one of his butt buddies goes. That's that.
Heeey what did I ever do to you? =/ Anyway, the main reason for your first point is that tourneys have been hosted twice in a blue moon. Fool missed exactly one tourney in all of 2010, the one right before Brewing up some Brawl. I had school (and now work) johns but I don't really care too much about my PR placing.

Also, as Tinman already pointed out, Fool actually beat Raidos in the most recent tourney, so if you're going to say that you made that point because we want to look at recent statistics then... there you go.

Anyway, I find it reasonable to update the PR after this upcoming tourney, and then you guys can stop fighting. :)

swordgard

Smash Hero
I like Ally a lot. :p
Everyone does.

Hes a nice guy, but im pretty sure he doesn't like being treated like a top player all the time with the meatriding, so id rather say I hes a scrub. Especially when he refuses to go Falcon vs my ics in tourneys. He scared.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bare necessities
Old Mother Nature's recipes
That brings the bare necessities of life

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
we need to get beast at this game in the summer,canada hasnt had a legit crew in a long time at a national tourney,, @ apex ****s bout to get srz

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Speaking of national tourneys; MLG update for Raidos/Phiddle/Tin/whoever is going with me I lost track.

My passport is going to be ready at 8:30AM on June 3rd...the last possible day before MLG. This means that if the processing of my passport is delayed by even one day then I/we won't be able to go. Apparently the passport office will notify me if it's being delayed so if that is the case then I will call/email/PM you as soon as I know.

Assuming all goes well then I'll head to Windsor early in the morning on the 3rd to grab my passport and I'll probably be back home around noon or shortly after; so don't aim to show up at my place any earlier than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom