• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I disagree. PS1 isn't really that great in SSBB, the amount of camping I see on that stage is too much for that map to be a neutral. People might not like Lylat, but to me, it seems like a better choice for a neutral.

Of course, this is strictly my opinion.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'm definitely not having PS1 as a neutral at my tournament (and I'm all about gay stages). but for some new drama. I am thinking and probably will have Pictochat and PS2 back as counterpick but taking out Distant Planet (sadface...).

MDK00

Smash Ace
good to see that the top 5 all use metaknight. some things never change.
btw ef you mikey for bowing down to metaknight's greatness

if i really wanted to i cud destroy all of you guys in this game...
give me 1 month, a wii, the game, and a new controller and you kids wud be devastated...

naw im playin jus bring spice to your life =) so when is the next smash bros comin out cuz this one is boring =P

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I hate the rock stage of PS1, it contributes nothing =__=, just a reason to waste the timer. Wario paradise :ohwell:. Fire stage is also bad.

*takes notes to cp lylat against hype*
Hype's binder 2: SRTM version :p

When was the last time anyone played on lylat?
Seriously...
There definately are characters I would take to lylat but tey strike it as a neutral, and then there are better CP's then Lylat against those characters so thats why I wouldn't (or most people wouldn't) end up using it.

I'm definitely not having PS1 as a neutral at my tournament (and I'm all about gay stages). but for some new drama. I am thinking and probably will have Pictochat and PS2 back as counterpick but taking out Distant Planet (sadface...).
>_>, how often were picto chat and norfair used in your toutnry last time? Bottom 2 stage choices?

Tin Man

Smash Hero

give me 1 month, a wii, the game, and a new controller and you kids wud be devastated...

naw im playin jus bring spice to your life =) so when is the next smash bros comin out cuz this one is boring =P
Apparently brawl is supposed to be the last smas bros but ppl keep sayin that since its one of Nintendo's most popular series, they will not stop making smash bros.

Mikey7

Smash Lord

couldnt help it sry : (

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah... that is one of my best stages ever! When thef*ck is your tourney!?!?!?!?!?!

.Marik

is a social misfit
For vBrawl, people need to mod their Wii's and add texture, costume, and stage hacks to make the game a bit more enjoyable.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
only thing more enjoyable than getting ***** by MKs is getting ***** by Mks in fancy colors.

Lets do it!

=D

Tin Man

Smash Hero
For vBrawl, people need to mod their Wii's and add texture, costume, and stage hacks to make the game a bit more enjoyable.
I tried geting that done and I failed at making the gct file because something is wrong with it and I can't figure out what it is. If u have a GCT file that works with textures for stages and characters, as well as music, lemme have it ASAP. the file will be the correct one if it works online and it doesnt desynch the match between players.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Textures work only if you have them mapped properly for teams play, you know, with appropriate colours and such.

.Marik

is a social misfit
only thing more enjoyable than getting ***** by MKs is getting ***** by Mks in fancy colors.

Lets do it!

=D
I agree.

And distracting.
Either you have unique and interesting costumes, or you have plain costumes. Either way this is a bad argument because textures, distracting or not, exist in the most basic version of Brawl.

Textures are really annoying. I hate playing with them.
Typical. How do you hate texture hacks? Such stupid reasoning.

Words fail me. Texture hacks spice things up and make it unique and fun to look at.

Costumes are going to exist, but you can have boring scenery, or interesting scenery.

This argument is going to lead nowhere.

Or maybe you guys are referring to stage textures? Either way, once you see how great they can look, and you play skilled opponents, textures will be the last thing on your mind, other than how much they add to the game and make it all the more interesting.

I lol'd that they actually distract you guys so much that you can't play a match.

The redudancy in my post and probably the posts that are going to follow will make babies cry.

Gichan

Smash Champion

.Marik

is a social misfit
What I don't like about texture hacks is they are distracting (some of them). They make it hard to watch your opponent exclusively.
I see. Now that is a legitimate reason, but I personally haven't found costumes distracting, let alone to the point of breaking your concentration.

Annoying music hacks, I can totally understand still.

I love texture hacks, so naturally I'm going to be biased a bit, but I get where you're coming from.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I'm working on having an all Megaman 2 OST soundtrack for my neutrals and some CPs.

Airman for RC

Metalman for Halberd

Flashman for Lylat

Boss battle for Final D

Wily's Castle Stage 1 for Battlefield

Woodman for Smashville

Bubbleman for Delfino

Crashman for Yoshi's

Quickman for Frigate

Heatman for Brinstar

Oh and the boss select theme for the menu / char selection screen :D

Niko_K

Smash Master
So I switched from Full Time to Part Time....I can actually start coming out noww

But I'm so lost, the scene is so disorganized from the looks of it. Where do I look lmfao

Did I see JL post?....

DiltLOCK

Smash Rookie
oh niko is coming bak to the scene maybe i might have to make an exception and come to the next tourney to 20 dollar mm him then

Tin Man

Smash Hero
we 100% need music hacks!

if u complain about someones music, most likely u will like it better then the in game music, and think about it, if u actually prefer the in game music, that reason is only valid if u actually listen to the in game music. if u dont and u still prefer it, its nly cause u got acustomed to being forced to listen to it (i don't think u can turn every song off lol :p)

Textures work only if you have them mapped properly for teams play, you know, with appropriate colours and such.
LOL u <3 me and the jet the hawk falco texture :p

So I switched from Full Time to Part Time....I can actually start coming out noww

But I'm so lost, the scene is so disorganized from the looks of it. Where do I look lmfao

Did I see JL post?....
ambrose's peach > urs (who knows lol :p)

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
k so heres my story guys, only told this to toe jam (toronto joe)

I found 2 venues, but I will most likely not accept either, one is 625 the other is 650 and I do not have any extra money if i end up in a loop hole, so unless i can get 60 + people to confirm i'm not hosting and will try finding a cheaper one.

Toronto venues are a mother f**king joke and a half, jesus tapdancing christ.

And the venues are as big as GI's LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom