• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Just saying man, now that we have panelist that actually care and are on top of their job, updates should be more consistent and better. Plus we have like a tourney a month, if we waited for too many tournaments the PR would fail like in the past.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
dont let out my secrets man...also im still deciding whether or not im entering singles
if u dont enter singles, u prolong ur tourney match vs me

I'm looking for a venue this week now that my semester is over, looking to host a tournament 2 weeks after lbt, get @ me.
****, I have to talk to u on msn, this will conflict with something I'm getting together

Iliad

Smash Lord
You both need to not have anything planned, as it's such short notice. And if you're only in the "getting it together" phase with 3 weeks to go, don't bother.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I'm looking for a venue this week now that my semester is over, looking to host a tournament 2 weeks after lbt, get @ me.
You won't get a cheap venue with such short notice, try to keep your venue fee under $300

Just for clarification: pr gets updated whenever the panelists feel the need to update it, I mean if nothing happens all summer, we're not updating crap

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if i drop, i drop lulz! and lol jules...you owe us that tourney you were gonna host in the summer,the name escapes me now but ill remember D:!

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Joe you fool, I'm the one that EMAILED lbt to tell them to make the tourney.... Why do you think I suggested an LBT2 a while ago and why its on my birthday?

Doc is indeed starting to take charge, lol.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
You both need to not have anything planned, as it's such short notice. And if you're only in the "getting it together" phase with 3 weeks to go, don't bother.
Yeah? 500 + hours is short notice?

Thats enough time to **** 500 hos while watching a video of Hbox getting jabbed by mango after missing a rest.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Update after LBT2, good luck guys, and just btw LBT2 is holding tremendous value for our PR update so place well and make upsets so we can change this thing.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
my eyesight is already terrible as it is, if you keep the purple on black ill have to get like 2 inch thick lenses :( with that much unbalanced weight on the front of my face ill be wearing a neck brace by the time im 25

if you dont do it for Tin Man, at least do it for me

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Alright! peer pressured dang

1 Doc - undisputed
2 Ace - clearly
3 Joe tie between hype + joe because hype beat joe, but got ***** at tourney before. Joe beat doc tourney before, but got ***** this one. balanced out.
3 Hype
5 Mikey - whatever im this high thx metaknight!
6 Cruxis - will drop if doesnt come to next
7 Nickcam - same as suxis comment
8 Fool - has been ******, really easy to see
9 Raidos - is still too good, woulda beat me but choked the cg at the end -_-
10 Culex - only this low due to inactivity.

UC -
Iliad - still doing really well
Gi - highest placer of any current u + c, carried ambrose in teams to 5th
Shifu - just plain ****, sauga new comer, 9th really good placing, overheard ally telling shifu how good he was ; )
Ryanfw - still doing really well, was doing good vs raidos til chokefest, but still beating good names
decoy - for mtl showing, 5th place

note: thats only 5/6, I'm leaving the final decision up to minus for who to put in the 6th slot. Right now its between Kuenzel for getting 13th, and Ray Kalm for 7th twice.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Brose can have my PR spot, that smile, makes me shudder. lawls!
Hmmm he can only have my spot if he returns to tournaments.
Brose whenever your down lets tag team a b*tch and we'll be the Brosebrothers homie.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Congratulations on finally making it Christian... but you know this means now I just have to step it up ;)

More sexybrose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom