• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
some people that dont place high here are going to pound 4, I just wanna go out of state for the same reasone as them, to see how I do, face tougher competition, and have fun, not to deliberately have the intention of ****** them all, talk about misunderstanding o_O

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
it makes me sad how my win over Raidos was looked past since Tin Man beat PR members aswell,

:(
Not even, I knew about it and was going to bring it in to discussion on the 9th at GI's.

Swordgard knock it off man sauc3 is legit, this is why GTA is mean to you it's because you find any and every reason to create tension, just leave it alone bro.

nickcam

Smash Ace
So i did a 1 frame attack when i knew someone else was gonna do a two frame attack. Is this clutch? If not, What is clutch?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
OK so I predict with the next update that sauga will occupy 8 YEAH THATS RIGHT 8 spots, so we might as well change the title to

GTA brawl pr

OH WAIT greater THAUGA area brawl pr

that is all

Iliad

Smash Lord
these are the top 10 players in Canada?

i was sure there were others..
Greater Toronto Area and Niagara, which is actually paramount to Southern Ontario Power Rankings, and the Ottawa PR would be Northern Ontario Power Rankings.

Thats just one province bro. There's the Quebec PR, with names like Ally, Swordgard and Holy who you've prolly heard of. And out west there's a bunch of scrubs who play with maps like distant planet, yoshi pipes, and hanenbow.

*edit* Double post, my bad.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
stop hating on distant planet its the best :(

am i the only one who would love to see a gta tournament with 7 starters and more counterpicks (but not as eXtreme as t-block's stage list)

.Marik

is a social misfit
I have no ****ing clue who you are, but I love you.
I love you too Iliad.

*Hint hint

lol Kalm def deserves a spot on the PR, not gonna lie. I'd also nominate SRTM for U&C, he did crazy ****ing good.
Ray_Kalm deserves a postition, for sure.

Placing 7th twice with Ganondorf? It'd be downright disrespectful to not grant him a ranking.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Im not gonna deny that Ray Kalm is beast, but for him to make the PR would mean we'd have to kick someone else off.

And I really dont see anyone we can kick off.

Mikey should go up for sure after his recent performances,

and Raidos and Culex have been around a lot longer than Ray Kalm proving themselves, and have been getting higher placements as well.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I don't think the character that someone uses should affect (effect) their placement on the PR.

even though we all know getting 7th twice with Ganon is really impressive

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Here's my two cents on the u&c. I think there was way to much influence on the last tourney. Ray kalm i know uses ganondorf and got 7th but he did not beat a PR member at the tourney. I dont think he deserves that spot yet. Carter has consistenly proven himself and has taken games off pretty much all of the PR.
I'm just going to quote this and leave.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
If anything fool deserves a spot more than anyone else lol....

beating one pr member shouldnt mean an automatic spot.... I think theres too much character bias vs actual accomplishment.

Remember when cyan beat ace, brose, mikey and nickcam and only got U&C....

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Yeah ray kalm is really good and stuff, always close matches with me and is worthy of the pr, but has tinman not done what he has and more? Fools done more than both of them put together

Doc ill be on aim all day, msg me lol

Hype

Smash Lord
I'd like to point out that Fool was on the PR before and the only reason he was taken off was becuase he said he was quitting brawl right before the update. Then he decided not to quit.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Mikey I will get @ you when I'm done eating dinner, and I'd like to point out something really quick.

If RayKalm deserves a spot for 2 7th placings, then minus should get INTO the pr too, he got 5th, and has a whole list of accomplishments, likewise for fool in that scenerio, I will not discredit Rays skill, as I was squeezing my balls the whole time when he was fighting Ace and Nickcam, but he needs more accomplishments, for now he should be the CLOSEST U & C to an actual ranking.

And Percon unfortunately, will go down, come to tournies again bud..

Cyan_

Smash Lord
If anything fool deserves a spot more than anyone else lol....

beating one pr member shouldnt mean an automatic spot.... I think theres too much character bias vs actual accomplishment.

Remember when cyan beat ace, brose, mikey and nickcam and only got U&C....
someone remembered =D

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
I think this pr really needs to be fixed, as in, having less than 50% sauga on it is just wrong.

SRTM

Smash Ace
I was thinking of quitting too. But I am back for a while, **** brawl.
Am I worthy of U&C?
BTW, I have to move again. I might be on the edge of sauga/toronto!!!

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Me and doc got together and made the list, with some kingace input, going to run the list by him later.

so if Nate doesn't get to smashboards by tuesday morning I will post the list in this thread for everyone to see for speed purposes

I have notes again, at least 1 pr spot + u and c

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Well, I'm just glad that you guys are appreciating the hard work and dedication I've put into my Ganon. What else would you want to main a crap character for?

But, would placing well in other tournaments, better than I currently do, raise my chances of getting on PR? Or will I need to earn even more accomplishments than that?

Gichan

Smash Champion
top 3?! LOL, I definitely think so! Two 7ths could do it right now but the chances are very slim since your competition for the spots also have accomplishments.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I'm just going to quote this and leave.
I don't get why u quoted that. I said at that tourney u didnt beat a pr member and it was true. There was also the key word "yet" in there.That being said after seeing how **** your ganon is im gonna say u probably deserve a spot. Just be aware next time ill have figured out all ur wifi gimmicks, i won't be like a deer in the headlights, hopefully lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom