• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Lack of plot or something would be a legit concern with Tamako market, but lack of cuteness?
Plot seemed fine enough, too... not that I would require a lot in that regard to keep watching cute slice of life ;)

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha also seems nice enough for now, hopefully the plot won't be replaced by boobs further in :D

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
More like Yanderman
QFT
i was incredibly misled by the title of 'mangirl'

tamako market is stupid adorable
LOL Yeah...the pun in Japanese doesn't transition very well into English... XD

As for Tamako Market, Chuunibyou's first episode made me love it instantly, but TM's first episode didn't get me that excited for more. I still like it, though, and I'm interested in where they'll take this original story.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Tamako Market: omf this is adorable and Mochimazzi is amazing
Sasami-San@Ganbaranai: wtf did i just watch

Guess I'll check out Haganai Next tomorrow, forgot it had aired.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Alright I know we've done the whole post your desktop thing before but I have to show off my awesome Kirito desktop that I put quite a lot of work into. SAO GUI is fully functional to all my programs and folders. Yui when you click on her wakes up, greets you with "Okaerinasai, Papa" and becomes google search :D The health bars are ram and such. Also have Kirito windows theme not in the picture. All done with Rainmeter. Gonna make a Asuna themed one next.

[COLLAPSE="Spoiler"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Wow, that's pretty cool. Did you do everything yourself from scratch, or did you get some of these things from other people?

I would love to have that theme to try out (never used Rainmeter, though), but I understand if you want to keep it to yourself to keep your computer unique.

Also, LOL @ "Immortal Object" next to Kirito.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Anyone else been keeping up with Minami-ke? I'm liking this season and it's great to see it back (Did not watch season 2 and 3).

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Anyone else been keeping up with Minami-ke? I'm liking this season and it's great to see it back (Did not watch season 2 and 3).
Planning to, I'm five episodes into the first season at the moment. Guess, if you didn't watch the 2nd and 3rd seasons either, I'll jump right into the fourth as well... watching currently airing stuff is fun for some reason (:

Planning to give Kotoura-san and Cuticle Detective Inaba a shot as well, have heard good things about the former and the second one sounds like it might be fun from the synopsis. Guess, I'll get to that now.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Kotoura-san had one of my favorite first episodes of this season. I'm not going to jump the gun and judge the whole series at this point, so that's the only thing I can say about it. It looks promising. Hopefully it stays at the caliber of episode 1.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Thanks guys. I didn't create the skins as they're called for rainmeter. Everything is on deviantart but you do have to alter the coding so that the file paths and names are correct to your own computer or they won't work which took a while.

Anyone watching Vividred Operation? :3

CrimsonLion

Smash Apprentice
Kotoura-san had one of my favorite first episodes of this season. I'm not going to jump the gun and judge the whole series at this point, so that's the only thing I can say about it. It looks promising. Hopefully it stays at the caliber of episode 1.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who had a really good impression based on the first episode of Kotoura-san.
I went in not really knowing what to expect. That first episode really drew me in though!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, and scumbag me, I forgot Toph. It was good seeing you too man :3

Thanks for covering that super expensive breakfast for everyone!

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I am back from the dead!!

relocating without a job ahead of time is maybe not the best idea for anyone in the future**

Me and roommate were in fear of being homeless for like 4 days haha.
I love you all, happy belated new year

Frolossus

Smash Lord
currently i still think that SAO(light novels and first half of the anime) are only slightly better than accel world.

things i like about SAO are mostly kirito and sinon
things i dislike about SAO are asuna and sugou

in AW i like kuroyukihime but strongly dislike haruyuki.
overall both are really good :3

i started watching the black rock shooter anime today~

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
basically

there should have been no surprise

they had character pictures up for a while

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
tsukihime is basically the typemoon visual novel that made the nasuverse what it is today

it was released in 2000 and now is going to have a remake

although kara no kyoukai is almost like the basis for tsukihime

but didn't become huge until after the nasuverse got larger

Top Bottom