• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Going by the name of Xyzz apparently also makes me the best Waifu ever.

Even now I'm not sure about Girls & Panzer, since I'm still just one episode in... I'll get to it eventually, but there's just too much stuff to watch :( :D
For example almost everything this season :x

'Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru' is pretty awesome imho. I might even enjoy it more than Sasami-san and Kotoura-san <3

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Even now I'm not sure about Girls & Panzer, since I'm still just one episode in... I'll get to it eventually, but there's just too much stuff to watch :( :D
Wait til you get to the first real tank battle.

**** gets SUPER REAL and does not stop.

Sion

Island of Horizon
I have seen the light. Girls Und Panzer is the greatest anime of our time.

Holy **** I went full traitor for the Pravda battle LOL, I was getting super hype for Pravda and was seriously hoping they would bring down real soviet damage upon the protagonists

wow that gif is amazing

i agree with toph. the tank battles get REAL and i cannot stay seated for them

edit: oh yeah, so why is Kyoko the student body president of Oarai? Is this an alternate dimension where she doesn't become a magical girl and go to Mitakihara?
am i missing something here i'm so confused

Minato

穏やかじゃない
New Railgun season has been announced. And of course, it'll be adapting the Sister's Arc.
Not too excited for it since the manga hasn't been interesting for the longest time. :ohwell:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
The announcement for April is new. People knowing about a season 2, isn't.

@Seph, I actually like Index. It's good for what it is, but it's hard to say if it gets better.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
am i missing something here i'm so confused
LOL well they're both red-haired lolis, are both eating something all the time (although all Anzu eats is sweet potatoes), have really similar personalities, and Kyoko's nickname to fans is even Anzu/Anko (the kanji is the same; Anzu = 杏, Kyoko = 杏子)

So I'm pretty sure Anzu from Girls Und Panzer is at least supposed to be a reference to Kyoko from Madoka.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Baiting me with promises of Madoka references... no fair! :D

edit: Heh, there we go, caught up on Girls and Panzer... Anzu and Mako alone would be enough reason to watch the show, and it's rather fun in general (:

Sion

Island of Horizon
LOL well they're both red-haired lolis, are both eating something all the time (although all Anzu eats is sweet potatoes), have really similar personalities, and Kyoko's nickname to fans is even Anzu/Anko (the kanji is the same; Anzu = 杏, Kyoko = 杏子)

So I'm pretty sure Anzu from Girls Und Panzer is at least supposed to be a reference to Kyoko from Madoka.
oh haha

maybe i would've caught it if i watched madoka =(

xyzz: yeah, it's a really fun watch overall. mako so godlike

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Baiting me with promises of Madoka references... no fair! :D

edit: Heh, there we go, caught up on Girls and Panzer... Anzu and Mako alone would be enough reason to watch the show, and it's rather fun in general (:
yeah those are my 2 favorite non-katyusha characters as well

WELL

Katyusha
Anzu
[The entire Hippo Team, especially Saemonza]
Mako

Probably in that order.

edit: btw mako reminds me of sion.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ Now that I caught up with the rest of the Fall animes that are continuing, I finally got a good taste on the Winter series. =D

☯ It's not as overwhelming as the series in Fall's, but I have to admit it does have a nice amount of new series that did surprise me, (Kotoura-san, Mondaiji-tachi, etc). Most good series are sequels right now, of course the best anime in Winter is Chihayafuru 2, but as with Bakuman, I won't watch it until episode 12. And I have no idea why I like Sasami-san and Senran Kagura. >.<

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Senran Kagura's pretty bad. I'm still watching it though lol. Besides Chihayafuru 2, my other favorite show this season is Minami-ke.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
I see many valid reasons to like Sasami-san :D
- SHAFT
- Hikikomori theme
- fun characters and great voice actresses for them
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7fJ7uCvJY

Senran Kagura is one of the few things I didn't even bother to sample, and I'm pretty much watching everything this season :D
I think my favourite for now would be Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru (: (I haven't caught up on the first Chihayafuru season yet though, so I don't know about that)

G U R U

Smash Lord
how could a show about girls in the army with tanks be so good...

*remembers has watched Soro no Woto*

oh that's how

*proceeds to dl eps*

like a boss

asianaussie

Smash Hero
New Railgun season has been announced. And of course, it'll be adapting the Sister's Arc.
Not too excited for it since the manga hasn't been interesting for the longest time. :ohwell:
i actually like the railgun manga atm ._.

i also like volume 7 so much i actually own it 2 japanese hardcopies and a chinese hardcopy

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Yeah, the authors of MM! and Kaze no Stigma both died before the series were finished. There are probably others as well.

:quill:

Ah man, I remember watching the anime for MM when it came out. So is there just straight up no ending? =(

Also nekomonogatari was sick as ****kkkkk. Loved it

omgwtfToph

Smash Master

Sion

Island of Horizon
Oh yeah Zhu has been telling me to watch nekomonogatari. Guess I'll get on that.

idk. mannerisms LOL

also, getting mako to go to a tournament match in the morning reminds me of me calling you on the phone trying to get you to come to stronghold ROFL <3

yes omg. this video is actually what made me want to watch the show
LOOL got me

power to katyusha

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Wahaha, just checked:
I spent more time listening to the katyusha song (139 plays of a 2:29 song makes something slightly below 6h), than actually watching Girls und Panzer (the obvious 4h of watching every episode once) :D

also: friend of mine just stumbled across this drink thingy in a supermarket here in Germany:

Looks a lot like Nanoha to me :D

Top Bottom