• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I read dere and then tsun so I came in to tell you guys that I never leave my room without my

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Thread died because you left. It's All Your Fault! (not really)
Everyone moved to social media like Twitter and to Skype (then more recently to Discord).

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Let's try and revive this thread:

I've been thinking about watching Blue Exorcist, since I've recently finished my rewatch of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Anything I should know before I start watching?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I heard it deviates and does its own thing at the end instead of following the manga. So if you're interested, check out the manga afterwards or during as well.

Sion

Island of Horizon
aikatsu(continuation from last)
amanchu
saiki
rewrite
planetarian

don't think i will watch much more than this, but it really depends on what catches fire i suppose

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Amanchu
Danganronpa Future Arc and Despair Arc (Don't watch this if you haven't played the games)
Love Live Sunshine
New Game
Prisma Illya 3rei
Shokugeki no Soma S2
Tales of Zestiria X

I think these are the only ones I picked up new to the season?

Still watching things like Jojo Part 4 and Macross Delta from last season.

Last edited:
Top Bottom