• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
@ asianaussie asianaussie You played Rewrite, haven't you? On my new laptop, just tried installing the full version and the videos aren't playing. Just get a black screen while the song is playing. Did you have that problem or know where people might've asked that question? Going to try and install Little Busters on this and see if the OP plays there.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
As talented as kanahana is, Saori Hayami might be my favorite voice actress right now. Nao Toyama gets honorable mention for voicing some of my favorite characters and because she at least attempts to pronounce English correctly when she speaks it.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I like KanaHana a lot. But like Kugimiya, getting in everything while being typecasted ruins it.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Yahari only gets better holy MOLY

2 episodes into new season and Hikigaya is already making the big plays
Episode 4 was the best this season IMO. Hayato doing something he wouldn't normally do, Yui deciding she needed to do something and not rely on Hachiman, and Haruno being Haruno. Iroha seems like she will also be an interesting character. So far my favorite show this season.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
I'm watching netflix anime again, I'm watching SAO, I'm prepared to be disappointed, but I'm only on episode 3, so I'm not yet

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
TIL Saori Hayami made an end card for Yamada-kun to 7 nin no majo.

It looks like she's not confident with her drawing abilities or knows she can't draw very well, so she went for a simplistic approach...at least that's what I'd do. Plus her penmanship is just fine.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Speaking of which, for those watching Yamada-kun, are you guys enjoying it? I loved the manga, but I didn't enjoy the anime too much with its pacing or changes. Some episodes covered 10 chapters, and I'm wondering if anyone that hasn't read it noticed that it might be feeling a bit too fast or rushed?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Speaking of which, for those watching Yamada-kun, are you guys enjoying it? I loved the manga, but I didn't enjoy the anime too much with its pacing or changes. Some episodes covered 10 chapters, and I'm wondering if anyone that hasn't read it noticed that it might be feeling a bit too fast or rushed?
Haven't read the manga. I think it's fine so far even though I keep seeing people saying it is too fast or rushed. I might just read the manga after the anime ends because I don't want to lose some of the enjoyment of watching the anime knowing which scenes are skipped.

Sawako

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bootymonogatari
Total randall outta nowhere creepin on the thread, but, I've been watching it, enjoying the story, but the pacing feels terribly rushed. I haven't read the manga, but I could already tell it's progressing a lot faster than it's supposed to. But tbh I think they're only doing that because the anime is only going to be 12 or 13 episodes, so you can only put in so much of the story.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Whoa whoa whoa, you're making me out to be some kind of monster. First impressions are everything.

Last edited:
Top Bottom