• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Xyzz

Smash Champion

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i have mentioned this already in our skype chat but a lot of you guys don't go on it

so everyone should watch oda nobuna no yabou

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ Played Onimusha made me understand the story a little bit. Kind of sad the series is underrated last Summer like Binbougami ga.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I still don't get why people love Mami so much out of the other girls, but oh well.

And your only pick up? I'm surprised you didn't buy a ton of merchandise this time.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
mami can suck mai naifu

homura was cool to me before she was MAINSTREAM

hipster moon

best moon

shield bunker fried rice

obv :012:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
kyouko is definitely the next best after homura

the others don't even exist imo

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
mami can suck mai naifu

homura was cool to me before she was MAINSTREAM

hipster moon

best moon

shield bunker fried rice

obv :012:
I liked Homura since the beginning, too! (On a related note, it's kind of annoying that this figure of Homura was released first (which I bought), only for this exclusive one to come out later (which I begrudgingly bought as well... <_<)

And boo :012: is no longer an image (nor any of the others, I'm assuming).

And Seph likes Sayaka the best, huh... She's so emo... <_<

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
OMG. I just got so upset reading all the Mami hate. LOL!

She is the best because she is cute, blonde, has cool muskets, DRINKS TEA, very ladylike, heroic, wears cute ribbons, has a cute western outfit, Madoka looks up to her, she stood up to Homura when she was being a meany jerkface to the Kyyubs, boobies, etc. Mami is da bess. gg.

BANG BANG!

nkb has been lost to korea
ROFL! This is true but I feel like I'm slowly getting drawn back to Japan. The other day I thought it would be nice to watch some anime, so I chain watched all of Baccano! in a day.

<3 Sion

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You forgot...
Going crazy after finding out the truth and killing Kyouko! :p

And standing up to Homura for being mean to Kyuubey is more of a minus...

I like Mami, though. I don't love her, but I don't dislike her, either. It's unfortunate that she was used more as a plot device to make the show seem darker.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
I don't really know the reasons why I like characters. It's just super obvious apparently, since the people I know in real life who watch anime as well can always guess my favourites :D

Also: Mami is sharing 3rd with Madoka for me, I guess. Sayaka is fine as well, but I don't really care much for her (:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I don't really know the reasons why I like characters. It's just super obvious apparently, since the people I know in real life who watch anime as well can always guess my favourites :D
Better than Tec. People that know him on the internet can always guess his favorite character of a show. XD

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
You forgot...
Going crazy after finding out the truth and killing Kyouko! :p

And standing up to Homura for being mean to Kyuubey is more of a minus...

I like Mami, though. I don't love her, but I don't dislike her, either. It's unfortunate that she was used more as a plot device to make the show seem darker.
LOL I did forget that!

No way that was a minus! Like I see it from the perspective of the first viewing of the show. We didn't know what Homura knew, ya know? I just liked that Mami was very assertive of herself. Assertiveness and confidence is super attractive to me.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
This thread lacks sufficient yuru yuri

fixed

also, tec0 is a bakabut i stil love him <3, the twins are bakas, kyle is a dumb ***** but he plays isaacso that's prey cool imo but i thinjkhe plays LoL too so then he's gay, evan is gay for never coming to WA, rei is gat fir playing lol but he's hell cool otherwise, toph is sexy baest but he left #420WAstate which makes me a sad neko, jungle is my sensei for lifew even though he's not even around any more, JOSH IS THE ONLY COOL PERSON STILL THERE I SAID IT GET AT ME even though he's a weaboo ****** at lreast he's a nice guy so give him some love ot i'll ban you not relyl

Top Bottom