• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Nasuverse as a whole still leaves me confused. Even if I did experience Tsukihime, KnK, Melty, and Fate.

Edit: Change your avatar, Rei. lol

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Thanks guys. I didn't create the skins as they're called for rainmeter. Everything is on deviantart but you do have to alter the coding so that the file paths and names are correct to your own computer or they won't work which took a while.

Anyone watching Vividred Operation? :3
Did so today. Well, the first few minutes make sure we know it's the Strike Witches guy at work (I think he has traumatic childhood experiences with pants) ... also ex machina obligatory animal companion :D
I guess it'll be fun (:

Regarding Accel world / SAO: I preferred Accel world as well; never read any light novels though.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Did so today. Well, the first few minutes make sure we know it's the Strike Witches guy at work (I think he has traumatic childhood experiences with pants) ... also ex machina obligatory animal companion :D
I guess it'll be fun (:

Regarding Accel world / SAO: I preferred Accel world as well; never read any light novels though.
It's funny how the animal companion is an exact mix of Keroberos from Cardcaptor Sakura (Stuffed Animal) and Yuuno from Nanoha (Ferret).

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Opinions on Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz??

IMO, it's the best anime film ever.
Cool, but didn't really add much. Wing didn't need a movie, but I liked it.

And just remembered, Black Lagoon manga should be back today.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Trust. Once you watch a few eps you'll be hooked.
Heh, you say that like it'd be a good thing :p
Dunno, I'm still avoiding long running stuff, so I can watch more different things. I just watched fma:bh, because just about everybody loves that one (and I agree... it's awesome).

Fun fact: TTGL has the 2nd highest episode count in my list :D

edit: Also my anime schedule is pretty full at the moment anyways. (:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Fun fact: TTGL has the 2nd highest episode count in my list :D
Wow, that's pretty surprising. Good luck getting motivated to start and finish Gintama that's on your Plan to Watch, then... XD
But yeah, I'm not a big fan of super long stuff. The only reason I was able to catch up on One Piece (which I'm now over a season behind on the anime due to slow progress [I'm caught up on the manga]) in the first place was due to a series of deals with my friends. It's a long story. And Fairy Tail is the 2nd longest series I'm watching, but I've been watching that weekly ever since the series started, so I never had to marathon it except for recently when I fell behind due to filler.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
There's a high fantasy author (Robert Jordan), who actually died before he could finish a series of books. He had finished his manuscripts though and his wife gave them to another great author to finish the series; I guess that would work out with Mangas just as well (:

Good luck getting motivated to start and finish Gintama that's on your Plan to Watch, then... XD
Yeah, the priority isn't too high on that one. It's probably only happening if somebody really talks me into it ;)

asianaussie

Smash Hero
manga seems like a pretty hard thing to draw, whoever gets the baton will inevitably be showered with unfavourable comparisons to the original mangaka

i mean, hunter x hunter was like, rough sketches for awhile, and it still incredibly distinctive

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
if the author dies, the series ends there

this has happened before with light novels

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Also, lay off my waifu toaster! :smirk:
You both can fight over Regular-Yuki all you want, but Alternate-Yuki is mine! :p

The last time I got premium was in in 2006, before they got rid of it and brought it back, just to change my username from what I had in 2002 when I made my account. XD

dettadeus

Smash Lord
so i finished black rock shooter today
was there really even a story in that anime cause if there was it lost me somewhere around the 4th episode :/
It kind of does, but it took me a lot of discussion with a friend to figure it out.

We somewhat concluded that it is secretly Puella Magi but without Kyubey

Also OreShura just went full-on Chu2koi. I was cracking up for the whole first half of the episode.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Please someone help me figure out where I got this from. I have a custom title on another forum that I wrote as "Monochrome Like A Panda." I know I got it from an anime. I want to say it was a lyric that Mio from K-On wrote. Please someone help me confirm this.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I have seen the light. Girls Und Panzer is the greatest anime of our time.

Holy **** I went full traitor for the Pravda battle LOL, I was getting super hype for Pravda and was seriously hoping they would bring down real soviet damage upon the protagonists

edit: oh yeah, so why is Kyoko the student body president of Oarai? Is this an alternate dimension where she doesn't become a magical girl and go to Mitakihara?

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Please someone help me figure out where I got this from. I have a custom title on another forum that I wrote as "Monochrome Like A Panda." I know I got it from an anime. I want to say it was a lyric that Mio from K-On wrote. Please someone help me confirm this.
It really sounds like Mio, but I think it was just a line she mentioned when the club was trying to make a song. Nothing from an actual song of theirs.

http://en.shindanmaker.com/215100

:phone:

Top Bottom