• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Out of all the stories from the first "season" of the novel series, Kizumonogatari was the one that I was looking forward to the most, since I like vampires and was curious about how Shinobu's past story was like, yet it's taking forever to come out.
An added bonus for its release is that this figure will finally be released when that happens. This was announced way long ago, but further progress is put off until the movie is released in order to catch the popularity/hype wave...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
If you like vampires, then read Tsukihime like I've been asking you to...
And if you're still too lazy, then go watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'm still watching a bunch of stuff, and reading things like SAO, so I'm definitely not going to start a VN (especially with school starting again in 2 days). I'm content with waiting a few years from a the Tsukihime remake, anyway.
As for JJBA, for some reason, I don't seem to be interested in it. I'm not a big fan of the shounen genre to start with, and the more stuff I hear about it, the more it seems to be of a type I am less interested in. It's not the art style, as I actually think its unique style looks kind of interesting. The cast of Jojos also includes some of my favorite seiyuus, so it's not that, either. I can't seem to explain the specific reasons for my lack of interest.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
It's incredibly over-the-top and super ridiculous... kinda like TTGL for the mecha genre, imho :)

Also: I have to admit that some of the things I wasn't really interested in watching (but somebody kinda got on my nerves enough till I gave it a shot anyways), turned out to be awesome (or even some of my absolute favs like Steins;Gate) :D

dettadeus

Smash Lord
So I watched the first episode of Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shurabasugiru.
First two minutes were me wondering why in the world I decided to watch it.
Then I realized it was a romcom.

Anyone know of an official/fan-abbreviation for it? That title is almost as long as AnoHana's.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
LOLLLLL

Man, I hate when I'm so behind on anime that catching up feels like a chore, but I've dedicated so much time that I can't just stop in the middle of a series lol

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
[FONT=&quot]☯ I was going to do a theme for Tamako Market, until this news showed up... [FONT=&quot]★[/FONT][/FONT]

☯ Me being a fan of Corpse Party series, I plan to make another theme for it. Also hope the OVA and the sequel of the game is good enough to bring more fans.

G U R U

Smash Lord
oh god that dog picture is hilarious

Finished Ben-to. Started watching Acchi Kocchi. Loving it so far.

Also just donated to breast cancer for SSBM :)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ Tamako Market was so cute, that it made me make a theme for it instead of Corpse Party... ^_^;

☯ Maybe I'll make it next week when the game comes out.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Totally forgot JJBA was airing again this week. Also, I had no idea Purple Hermit was shown for like a second in the OP until now lol.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ I hope that also means we get to see some Star Platinum action this season... or at least next season.

Top Bottom