• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Binbougami ga! is actually surprisingly really good. I didn't expect it to have that much of an emotional impact when I first signed up for an over-the-top comedy.

CrimsonLion

Smash Apprentice
The Binbougami ga! manga is pretty good too.
There a couple serious arcs that take place after the part the anime adapted.
I really wish it would get a second anime season.
It's too bad that it didn't sell well.:(

Sion

Island of Horizon
yeah, i agree for the most part

it was a random pickup, but it sorta grew on me after a few episodes and it got a lot better

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I stopped watching Tamako Market after the first episode. Maybe I should try and pick it back up.

Sion

Island of Horizon
i stopped after 1 episode of tamako market as well

nothing in particular drew me in. maybe i'll try again later

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Illusion of Gaia, what a classic. I'll pass because it's been so long since my last playthrough. I want my next experience to be after I hunt down a physical copy.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Everything was good except I god bodied by the pyramid boss and phase 2 of the last boss until I remembered how to fight them again lol. Thanks for coming and hanging out Xyzz. I also forgot like 3 Red Jewel locations and gave up on 100% but oh well. : /

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Thanks for doing this; it was fun to watch :)

Why didn't you just look the last three locations up? You obviously had internet access after all :D Or was one of those involved, where you can't go back to?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I don't think it was, but with all the time I lost in the last 2 major dungeons from being bad and forgetting everything it was just like whatever. I did find out where all 50 are now though, as well as got through the first half of the game in under 1:30:00, so I'm probably going to set up splits and attempt at least 1 single-segment speedrun this weekend. :3c

Also when you get all 50 there is an extra "dungeon" and a boss, and I just really wanted to finish the game that night and start building on what I needed to do.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yeah whoever said sasami-san@ganbaranai was the best show this season was 100% right

omfg

edit: sion-san@ganbaranai

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Japan has reclaimed me!

I finally watched Baccano!, Eureka Seven: AO, and am 3 episodes away from finishing Fate/Zero 2. Also going to finally attack my anime collection that has been sitting on my shelf for the past 2 years xD

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Okay so this is important: How good is Eureka Seven AO, particularly in comparison to the original Eureka Seven?? Will a fan of the former like the latter?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
@Rei LOL I'm starting the episodes now!

@Toph not even close....I was a bit sad. I was enjoying it at the beginning. It gets weird at the middle and never really picks back up in my honest opinion. The last 2 episodes did get me EXTREMELY excited because someone familiar returns. I consider Eureka Seven to be one of my top 5 animes, and I don't regret pouring time into watching the AO because it kind of gives us closer on what happened to Renton and Eureka at the end of PoP. I definitely wouldn't ever re-watch AO though. It's a 7 at best in my opinion and I feel I'm being a bit generous.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Just started watching Magi and apparently finishing Fractale.

****, Magi is pretty sweet. Pretty much the most interesting than Fairy Tail, and I don't even watch it.

Top Bottom