• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Japan has reclaimed me!

I finally watched Baccano!, Eureka Seven: AO, and am 3 episodes away from finishing Fate/Zero 2. Also going to finally attack my anime collection that has been sitting on my shelf for the past 2 years xD
You were going to back in 2 months' time anyways, because that's when Eva 3.33 gets its DVD/BD release in Japan.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
second season scared me tbh

i dropped it like four episodes in
i think it's the first anime i've actually dropped after watching more than 4 episodes

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I liked Sena back when she was mostly comic relief, but I still have the middle of season 2 on hold.
It's hard to watch stuff recently. Only ones I'm practically caught up with are Chihayafuru, JoJo, and Minami-ke. The rest isn't keeping my interest.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
@toph: the sasami praiser probably was me. Not my favourite show I'm currently watching (that would be last season's psycho pass), but my favourite this season. Ore no "too long of a name" is close, but not quite there.

Cebit is running decently smooth now after some days of hectic preparation (14+ hours of work per day get pretty exhausting ;) ) ... i'm kinda disappointed that there's barely one new page after i didn't have time to check the thread for 5 days :D

Minato

穏やかじゃない
New Higurashi trailer. Kinda interested, but kinda not.

No clue if this is written by the actual author, but Deen or whover needs to move on.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
They don't worry about logic when they make those abbreviations. "Haganai" makes even less sense when you think about it.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Just stop Higurashi... : /

Anything beyond what they have done is just tarnishing the first 2 seasons for the most part. I hope it's good enough to prove me wrong though.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
At the VERY end? "Socchi no otoko, ikite-" = "You [male] over there, live-"

Before that, she said like, "Killing someone means that you should be ready to die yourself."

Frolossus

Smash Lord
so i finished toradora yesterday and my only question is whether or not the light novels somehow continue the story past the anime or not. anyone know? x:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
The anime was planned to end around the same time as the light novels, so I'm pretty sure the ending of the anime is the same as the light novels. There was an OVA for it released much later after the series finished airing included in the blu-ray boxset, but unfortunately, it wasn't an extra aftermath episode like a lot of people, including myself, had hoped.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Ya it's definitely not as good as Toradora and other great RomCom's but it's enjoyable. Hopefully the last few eps pick up the intensity once again.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Geez, I'm so behind on everything now... with exams I fell behind about 20 episodes on the season, and now after 10 days of Cebit things are looking grim :D
My RSS feed even overfilled and I have to DL some episodes manually :x

Also: I did another try hard run in EoSD (less playing to learn, more playing to get as far as possible) and managed to keep the 1cc till the Sakuya fight on stage5 in EoSD (the actual end-boss fight not the mid boss one) <3
I think I lost two or three lives stupidly with a decent bomb count still available, and was just short of getting the 60 million points bonus life, so at least with Touhou things aren't looking that grim anymore. On the other hand Remi and Sakuya are still giving me a hard time, so there's still a lot of work to be done (:

Top Bottom