• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
LOL I thought so, too, until you brought it to my attention (I can't believe I forgot to notice the lack of red font)! Tec pulling a fast one on us after coming back to the thread!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well...good thing only one of you has a red banner under your avatar. And that's something that's not easily changed! XD

But if you want to play it that way: Where's Tec? He should be giving Minato an infraction for double posting... :p

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yea, all I do now is read manga now sad laifu.

Really though, I don't get much time to watch unfortunately :<.

That and SAO is on a long list of shows I'd like to see.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Haha, ya. My "Plan to watch" - list is constantly gaining more entries instead of losing some over time. :D
Also: I don't think SAO is something that "needs" to be watched. It's fun and everything, but there's more worthwhile shows imho.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i need to watch it to complete a real-life sidequest involving promoting my social link with moeblob a, who will teach me enough mandarin to communicate with the sky dragon, who will provide me three wishes, one of which is to force promote my social link with the glorious people's republic of corea so i can catch 31 iv bunnies to provide to my blossoming slice-of-life love interest who will spurn me, causing me to fall into a deep, superficial and empty depression causing me to continue a two-season long slapstick comedy routine with moeblob a.

tbh i'm just mapping out the rich, corean girl route. it's hard to do so without save states though. Real life is such a frustrating game.

obv :012:

Xyzz

Smash Champion
It's definitely with a shot of pokemon in there. Although I can't think of a bunnie pokemon worth the trouble of getting perfect IVs for it ;) (I suppose Buneary is decent enough in the LC metagame, but I wouldn't know)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Btw, is anyone else have problems with this thread's alerts not showing up correctly? I surmise it may have to do with the thread title's length

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Not School Days... D=

Anyway, if you are up for something serious and psychological, I would totally recommend Psycho-Pass (it even has "psycho" in its name XD). It's ending next week, so you won't have to wait weekly if you don't want to. The story script and series composition of Psycho-Pass was also written by the same person that wrote Madoka's. He's also the person that wrote the original Fate/Zero novels. With how the story is going, it's probably going to get a solid 10 from me.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
I want to cosign this proposal. Psycho-Pass is easily my favourite among currently running show (and 10/10 material without a doubt. That is of course assuming they don't totally botch the ending... but that's highly unlikely <3).

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Just watched the second to last episode... next week should be here already arghargarhgh (:
Shin sekai yori has also become way too good, I'm kinda sad the winter season is going to end soonish... Has anyone already made plans what to try out next season? :)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Planning on Devil Survivor 2, Oreimo, Hentai Ouji, and Railgun. Maybe will check out Red Data Girl eventually and same with the new Hayate anime. Hayate anime was pretty bad, so I'm not in a rush.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oreimo is the only one i recognized when i looked at the returning series.

None of the other shows really look like they pack a bang.

G U R U

Smash Lord
I just started playing PM like 2 weeks ago with some friends and ZSS was my main in brawl so I still play her quite a bit in PM.

Silly Oro-chwan :3

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Unless you can reach episode 21 by next Thursday, it won't be "catching up" anymore; it'll just be finishing. XD
And I think Psycho-Pass is significantly the better noitaminA show that's airing right now, but R;N did get pretty good recently.

Top Bottom