• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Conduit (FC's First Page)

Darkurai

Smash Master
Sorry Ive been inactive guys. Ive been working, and I got a tourney coming up this weekend and the one after, so I've been focusing on smash.

Ill probably be back on next week.
Apologies from me as well. Social life has been getting in the way due to some problems here and there. I'll try to have things back in order and rejoin the B-Team's playing very soon.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Erm, there's no way that's actually true. This game was practically made by the fans.
There's no way vgchartz is true, or there's no way the NPD is true?

Because claiming VGchartz is more reliable than the NPD would be silly, no matter how much one may prefer one set of numbers over another.

EDIT: Although I do want to know what happened exactly. Anecdotal evidence indicated vgchartz would be the right set of numbers.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I check in during our normal times when I can but I hardly ever see any of the B team on. Do we meet from 3-5 or 10:30 because I haven't seen anyone either time?

Alzi

Smash Master
I got this game just today the limited edition version aswell.

So is there any important things i should know about?

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
MM, the best time to play with us is around 10:30 ET. Some of us are on during the afternoon, but most of us play at night.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Finally hit gold rank on multiplayer. I want to shoot for skull now, but that's going to take a while.

M@v

Subarashii!
*butts in* hey guys. Sorry I havent been around, but its been tourney time around here. its 2 tourneys in a row here, the next, one im hosting , is coming up sunday. So I've been devoting my game time to smash to train. This will likely be my last tourney for the summer though, so I should be back on more afterwards.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
So like, I thought I'd complete the campaign before doing multiplayer.
Too bad I stalled on the campaign too, haha.

Anyway, my FC is 2407-3483-4306

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Is this game worth full price if I'm probably going to play more single player? Or does the appeal lie in online?

RDK

Smash Hero
Is anyone else here currently running homebrew on their Wii? The Conduit is insanely easy to hack, and I need your help to piss off people in pubs.

RDK

Smash Hero
I would not do that Nintendo is starting to ban people. HVS monitors what you do on wifi. There is a work around code for the banning that makes you have a fake MAC address though. MAC banning is better because IPs are dynamic.
http://thewiire.com/editorials/post/6047-how-easily-the-conduit-was-hacked
Well duh, I have the workaround code. And it's not a console-wide ban either; it's just for the Conduit. Which is moot anyway because if you have the bypass code you're essentially unbanned forever because you can manually change the MAC address.

Basically Nintendo can't do anything to prevent the hackers that are already there, but they're taking steps to ensure that it won't be possible in the future. Which is doomed to fail no doubt; the Wii is a security debacle.

strike42

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone else here currently running homebrew on their Wii? The Conduit is insanely easy to hack, and I need your help to piss off people in pubs.
Do you really have to ruin the game for everyone?

RDK

Smash Hero
Do you really have to ruin the game for everyone?
Yes. Yes I do.

That way, it will be incentive for HVS to do a better job securing their future releases. Complaining about me hacking is ridiculous considering how infested public matches are with hackers.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Well this sucks. I was about to open my game file to go play multiplayer (kinda given) and then I accidentally clicked on erase instead of load:ohwell:
I got a new FC, but was to frustrated to write it down, so I'll add it later.

Lone, can you get rid of my FC on the OP until I write down the new one?

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
B team needs to step it up. We need to get actual practice time and play as a team.
I take the blame for that. My academics are screwing me over. I'll be gone all next week and will spend all the time in between working on summer work and summer school. And once school starts, along with being in two bands(not school) high-difficulty classes, and a sport, I doubt I will have much to give to the clan. Sorry, I have failed you. Yet at least I have learned a lesson, albeit at others' expense.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I am kind of suprised. I didn't see solid on today. Usually me and him are the only B teammers ever on.

At least our A team is doing well. GO A team. Hannibal, Murdock, BA, and that other guy way to go.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
If Faith isn't going to head up B team anymore, someone else should step it up and organize. Alpha team is 7th place right now on GB and we've got some momentum. The Bravo guys could gain a lot from having some formal practices with us.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Yes. Yes I do.

That way, it will be incentive for HVS to do a better job securing their future releases. Complaining about me hacking is ridiculous considering how infested public matches are with hackers.
High Voltage knows they have a problem. I think at this point it's past "proving a point" and moved on to "being a jerk".

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
If Faith isn't going to head up B team anymore, someone else should step it up and organize. Alpha team is 7th place right now on GB and we've got some momentum. The Bravo guys could gain a lot from having some formal practices with us.
After I finish all this homework, I'll lead B team, if no one else is against it.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hey Bureau guys I'll be able to play today, my sis is going out so I'm gonna have the wifi all to myself.
Let me know via skype if we have a match

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I haven't played online in forever! I should be able to get on tonight, I just need to re-add people.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
I just got this game off of gamefly haven't yet to play it but I hope the online is MK wii quality atlweast

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I just got the game a couple of days ago. Necro-bump, but whatever. I'll try playing this online once I'm done with the campaign. The FPS drops in some places are awful.

Top Bottom