• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Conduit (FC's First Page)

Superstar

Smash Champion
Refer to my above statement. Fighters and FPS's are polar opposites. In fact, they couldn't be any more different.
I don't know about this too much. At the very least, I'm capable of playing SSB64/Guilty Gear and TF2 without any damages to the other. They are very different, but not conflicting different. Although learning FPSs from a fighter is difficult at first. Aim was never my best talent, so much work on that. XD

Playing SSB64 and Melee damages the other slightly, and playing Brawl HURTS my Melee/64. But playing TF2 does nothing.

Stryks

Smash Hero
For The Bureau, possible logos:

I made this one based on Ford's visor/glasses, we can use that one, or I can try and make one for every different multiplayer skin. One for the guard, drone, suit, and scientist.

Also that liquid stuff on the visor is blood >3

This one I based it on the ASE emblem used in mutiplayer to track the score, it's on the collector's art book, so that helped, I changed it a bit to make it look more unique.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Going back specifically to the shotgun cancel, I started doing it faster than before and I've found it be situationally useful. When blinded and in a position where throwing nades would be foolish, spamming the shotty is pretty nice. I picked up a random double kill last night after a flashbang because people rushed me. Its also good for defending a blind corner when expect someone to rush, but you want to save your nades.

Essentially, in the absence of grenades or when you don't need to be precise, its pretty good.

Btw, host shotty has sick range.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I was thinking our logo should be modeled after the FBI emblem or badge. Could you work one or either of those into that theme Stryks?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah I'll do some coloring later, have some ideas for the shading after I saw some drawings yesterday.
I saw the FBI emblem, but it's a bit over the top, IDK how exactly would I modify it for the team, should it have blood splattered? our own slogan around it or what?

Give me some Ideas and I'll see what I can do

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Alright guys, we'll be playing again tonight at 10:30 ET. I might be running a little late, but I'll be on around that time. Should be a good group of guys on.

Stryks, GB is now working, so you should try logging in. I sent you a Team invite. Accept it ASAP.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Lone my GB is metalmonstar. I guess I had an account before we made the clan. I am not sure what I have to do now in order to join the team.

RDK

Smash Hero
Lone my GB is metalmonstar. I guess I had an account before we made the clan. I am not sure what I have to do now in order to join the team.
Just wait until you get sent a team invite and then you'll be all set. Just make sure you format your clan name correctly.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Make a tB_XXXXX Account if you haven't already. Then send him a pm with your gb name, your tag, your friend code (it will be different from the other name) and like skype info if applicable.

Darkurai

Smash Master
YES GameBattles finally confirmed my account nearly a week late. MLG seems to like to take their dear sweet time getting things done. Will be sending my PM ASAP.

What's an average time for battles, btw?

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Hate to break the clan conversation, but I want to know if anyone else is experiencing a pretty bad glitch in the multiplayer, where you spawn outside of the map's boundaries, and can't see anything, nor can you access the pause menu. It's happens to me 50% of the time I play now, and it's really deterring me from playing.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hate to break the clan conversation, but I want to know if anyone else is experiencing a pretty bad glitch in the multiplayer, where you spawn outside of the map's boundaries, and can't see anything, nor can you access the pause menu. It's happens to me 50% of the time I play now, and it's really deterring me from playing.
Yes, it has happened to me when I try join Team Reaper.

The only thing you can do is turn off your wii or wait out the time.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Yes, it has happened to me when I try join Team Reaper.

The only thing you can do is turn off your wii or wait out the time.

Exactly, and I can't stand that. The game is so great, but I want to play it much less because half the time I have to spend 10 minutes doing everything again, or waiting for an entire match.

Also if anyone could fill me in, because I haven't been on this thread 4 a while. What is this clan everyone is in?

AcesWild

Smash Apprentice
That same glitch happens to me a lot as well. I can't move and can access the pause menu. And some times when i try to wait out the match i still stay in the game even after it ended...

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
B team needs to do some practice matches while A team is off warring. We need to step it up since we hardly get any matches in at night.

Stryks

Smash Hero
We can always Practice among ourselves, personally I can rarely play at night, since I share my WiFi, but still tell me and what time you wanna practice and Ill try to be there.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I think we need to start doing some intra-clan scrimming. It'll let us practice strats with our teammates and help the whole clan improve.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I think we need to start doing some intra-clan scrimming. It'll let us practice strats with our teammates and help the whole clan improve.
I agree, I plan to some tonight. B team will definitely be practicing something though.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Camping your opponents base is both fun and profitable. In the streets match that I tried to join with Solid and Faith, I snuck into the blue teams base. Then just camped out. I got a good streak going. I would kill the person as they respawned then reload my grenades then repeat. I was able to get a kill streak going. would have been longer had time not run out.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Camping your opponents base is both fun and profitable. In the streets match that I tried to join with Solid and Faith, I snuck into the blue teams base. Then just camped out. I got a good streak going. I would kill the person as they respawned then reload my grenades then repeat. I was able to get a kill streak going. would have been longer had time not run out.
yeah I do the same thing. Lol.

In other news...

The Bureau signature: Coming Soon.

Engo

Smash Ace
I thought it was just me. I have this same problem and it happens to me way too often. It's really starting to get annoying.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Keep the IR pointed at the screen. I only have that problem when I set my remote down to type something. When I have it pointed at the screen, that problem never happens.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Keep the IR pointed at the screen. I only have that problem when I set my remote down to type something. When I have it pointed at the screen, that problem never happens.
I'll have to try that. I had never had that problem until after reading about it in this topic, then the next two times I played it happened.

Top Bottom