• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Conduit (FC's First Page)

RDK

Smash Hero
That second one is sweet too Stryks, but could you make it smaller? I'll make that our avatar on Gamebattles.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Nice logos Stryks! I'll include them in the team website when it goes up next week!

Stryks

Smash Hero

Ok enough photoshop for one day.
If any of the clan members or anyone for that matter wants one I can make them though I'm gonna need the colors you use (exact number of the color in model customization mode) for your character, what character skin you use, favorite map, weapon, A or B team, FC and a little slogan if you wanna add, though it's gonna take me a while to make them.

Also for the clan I'm thinking in using the colors of your character for the color of the orb/sig, my character's color are black and white, hence the black and white orb/sig, if yours is per says red and black, I'll make it red and black

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

Darkurai

Smash Master
Since this thread is not exclusively for the discussion of the clan and multiplayer gameplay, I'd like to submit this theory I found that pieces together the single player campaign into a story that makes absolute sense and shows that HVS really did their homework making this game.

Here's the theory: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=947068&topic=50295705
The theory is backed up by the hidden messages that you can find scattered across the game.

Dy17

Smash Apprentice
Since this thread is not exclusively for the discussion of the clan and multiplayer gameplay, I'd like to submit this theory I found that pieces together the single player campaign into a story that makes absolute sense and shows that HVS really did their homework making this game.

Here's the theory: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=947068&topic=50295705
The theory is backed up by the hidden messages that you can find scattered across the game.
I read it. I guess stuff makes a little more sense when you find all the hidden messages.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

More reason to look forward to The Conduit 2.

****'s gonna be epic.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I'm going out to watch UFC 100 tonight so I won't be around. Have fun everyone. I'll hop on for some matches tomorrow.

RDK

Smash Hero
BengalZ if you make a Gamebattles account we'll send you an invitation.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I'm going out to watch UFC 100 tonight so I won't be around. Have fun everyone. I'll hop on for some matches tomorrow.
Good choice. I would have been watching that tonight too if I hadn't had to be in a wedding.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Thanks! I have a GB account, it's BengalsRZ (lol). Lookin forward to ****** up GB with you guys

Sensai

Smash Master
Dropping in a note to say that I'm moving all the friend code's to the Smashboards Online thread, as someone requested. If you're not cool with that for whatever reason, feel free to tell me via PM; I won't likely check this thread again.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
We'll be playing tonight at 9:30 ET. So for all of you who want to join up, come! PM me if you nee a fc, or more information about the playing.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
The Conduit looks awesome, but sense I can't connect to Wi-Fi, the multiplayer is useless for me. I may spend 5-8 hours on 1-P mode, but I'll have nothing to do after that.
Do you keep getting an error? or it might be your router.

RDK

Smash Hero
The Conduit looks awesome, but sense I can't connect to Wi-Fi, the multiplayer is useless for me. I may spend 5-8 hours on 1-P mode, but I'll have nothing to do after that.
What's your router brand? Is it NetGear?

comboking

Smash Master
Why would they not let him? If he has wii speak that is the only way he could talk to people. But Wii speak is useless with out wifi. So he doesn't have it.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
It seems like with 1/3 of the games I join everyone votes explosive. I played 9 matches last night and not a single one of them near/far.

M@v

Subarashii!
Sorry Ive been inactive guys. Ive been working, and I got a tourney coming up this weekend and the one after, so I've been focusing on smash.

Ill probably be back on next week.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Btw guys, our clan beat the 6th ranked team on the ladder this week, moving us up to 12th overall. That team went on to beat the #2 team, which probably demonstrates that we can compete with anyone. We've gotta stay in the top 16 until the end of the season to assure a good seed for the tourny.

Our B team has good players too. I'm hoping you guys can crack into the playoffs if you can stay organized and get some matches in!

Top Bottom