• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah, good to see you again!

Yes, I love this place too much. It's a damn drug, especially when you're a part of the Peach Boards.

:peach:
Sorry for the late reply, but thanks!
:)

and yeah haha
As long as I'm not checking this site and the peach boards 20+ times a day like I used to then I'll be content. It's going good so far!

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
So guys, does anyone know where I can read more about getting an Infinite Replay thing on my SD card without having to mod my Wii?

I know things such as Project M allow you to load it up on a non-hacked Wii via the SD Card so I was wondering if the same could be done for the likes of getting Infinite replays (and maybe evem possibly textures, I've always wondered about getting some of them)
Could anyone lend me a hand as to where to look?

In other news, I tried my hand at TAS' (Tool Assisted Speed Running)
Oh my goodness gracious me, the people who do them must have a heck of a lot of patience. It's so easy to lose track of where you've saved stuff and its so easy to lose frames along the way. Props to all those TAS'ers, especially the ones who make runs that have a game time of a few hours, those guys must be either extremely dedicated...

...or slightly masochistic lol

And for the record I don't like any of you

nah jk I do really

Zwarm

Smash Hero
So guys, does anyone know where I can read more about getting an Infinite Replay thing on my SD card without having to mod my Wii?

I know things such as Project M allow you to load it up on a non-hacked Wii via the SD Card so I was wondering if the same could be done for the likes of getting Infinite replays (and maybe evem possibly textures, I've always wondered about getting some of them)
Could anyone lend me a hand as to where to look?

In other news, I tried my hand at TAS' (Tool Assisted Speed Running)
Oh my goodness gracious me, the people who do them must have a heck of a lot of patience. It's so easy to lose track of where you've saved stuff and its so easy to lose frames along the way. Props to all those TAS'ers, especially the ones who make runs that have a game time of a few hours, those guys must be either extremely dedicated...

...or slightly masochistic lol

And for the record I don't like any of you

nah jk I do really
You need Smash Stack, it's the thing that lets you run your hacks through the stage builder. You also need the disable custom stages code, or else your Wii will randomly freeze on the SSS.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Shhh just play along lol.
Oh.ok.....um......I'm sorry i left the toliet seat up and mom fell in again which made her not in the mood for........"happy time" when you was about to get some?

Pretty much what everyone said. If this guy is telling you otherwise, he's lying.

And this is the Peach boards, we love everyone, except Dark.Pch, he hates almost everyone.
fixed.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
You need Smash Stack, it's the thing that lets you run your hacks through the stage builder. You also need the disable custom stages code, or else your Wii will randomly freeze on the SSS.
Ahh I see. How would I go about finding this/disabling/enabling the various codes I wanted?

Is tis Smas Stack thing safe? I really don't want to go bricking my Wii :x

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I found it all on Google. I also found some website that lets you make your own RSBE.gct, but I don't remember where I found it. I'm not entirely sure if I'm able to post the links here, but if you can't find something or need help, feel free to PM me.

It's safe, I've used it before in the past. You just need to make sure you have all your custom stages deleted for it to work properly.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
O.o your post popped up out of nowhere

Thankyou, I'll be sure to search for that :) Does it matter if my Wii is fully updated to 4.3? (I think that's the latest version). What happens when I want to update my Wii to the newest update?

Edit: Also important question - can PAL people do this?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
O.o your post popped up out of nowhere

Thankyou, I'll be sure to search for that :) Does it matter if my Wii is fully updated to 4.3? (I think that's the latest version). What happens when I want to update my Wii to the newest update?

Edit: Also important question - can PAL people do this?
It works on all system versions.

And there's an unofficial PAL release on the website I'm looking at, so it should work. It's only unofficial because it wasn't released by the same people as the NTSC-U version, but it works the same.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Unless they're retardedly obnoxious like D1embr@ndon. The guy used to be funny sometimes, but now he'll ***** and moan about anything pretty much.
For me, stuff like that is often faintly amusing, if only because they often give the impression of trying too hard. And on the off-chance that someone on the internet does get on your bad side (lol), you can always mentally block them, something which isn't always so easily accomplished in real life.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I think there is a problem if anyone allows someone from the internet to tick them off. The internet meaningless bickering and argument can easily be blocked by easily blocking them. Of course the only way someone can really get to you is if you allow them to get to you. That's the internet for you.

you can always mentally block them, something which isn't always so easily accomplished in real life.
This.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
do they have to be smash related topics?
also i think it's just as easy to mentally block someone irl as it is online considering how much time i spend online, however blocking is generally not the best way to go when it comes to dealing with most people you dislike....

Metatitan

Smash Master
I would need help on the history part before I started posting here (basically any specific details concerning the Niko K era). And topics Rick, not questions. Sorry xD

Top Bottom