• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Moozle

Smash Champion
First Class was really good, but I hated the actor that played Mystique.

I was just playing on Wifi and the most epic thing happened. I was on Pictochat and it was the transformation with the big spikes on the side. My opponent was at something like 70 or 80%. I z-dropped a stitchface on my opponent which sent him flying into the spikes, and he flew right into my Fair (that was done almost immediately after z-drop) and off to his death :p It was pretty silly.

Also, I looove Adventure Time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLm8SRsbFsU

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Quitmatic will use Marth for a while, get bored, use Peach again in some random games, do really well, be all like' omg Thrillmatic is back' and then start using her again

O powers of clairvoyances, I call upon thee now...

But yea lots of people go through these phases

Btw Deadmatic, you're still dead to me but if I can find it in my heart to accept you for who you are, you might at least be undead to me
Which is sort of like being alive right?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
except.....i didn't place poorly and quit im just tired of Peach

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
What Illmatic did was plain STUPID lol

I love him, but his ego totes got in the way.

Nike didn't even risk anything on the line like Ill did anyway. So it doesn't count in my opinion.

What Ill needs to do is learn the Marth matchup. Plain and simple.

clowsui

Smash Legend
illmatic if you are planning on playing marth forealz get on aim... i want to make sure you don't get any scrub ideas in your head

Nordal

Smash Lord
It wasn't Ill's ego that got in the way. For him, the more he risks the better he tends to do. He was hoping to break this mental block against Marth by using his greatest stimulant. Unfortunately he risked a little too much.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Unlike these panzys, I never ran away from my main in tourny.
Who's running away? I have fun playing with multiple characters, sue me.

My Peach is still going to persevere and dominate one day, it's all trial and error until then. ;)

Top Bottom