• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

M@v

Subarashii!
I shouldn't of stopped playing peach. I've been pulling a stupid amount of bomb-ombs, beamswords, and stitch faces lately >_>

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I would play, if I wasn't planning on playing LoL soon.

Maybe if things go down south I'll see about jumping in on the wifi peach dittos (warning: My internet is crap x.x )

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Omg Illmatic I had a dream you moved in down the street from me as my neighbor. We hung out at your place and then I invited you to play friendlies at my place. You didn't show up and then the dream shifted to a scene on a cruise ship. Wtf lol

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Omg Illmatic I had a dream you moved in down the street from me as my neighbor. We hung out at your place and then I invited you to play friendlies at my place. You didn't show up and then the dream shifted to a scene on a cruise ship. Wtf lol
Haha that's amazing!
I would love to be neighbors with almost any one of you.

I just saw the movie "Super Eight" and it was terrific! I've hated almost all the past five movies I've seen in theatres lately (Percy Jackson, Monsters vs Aliens, Last Airbender, Tron, Thor) and this picked my hopes up!

Nordal

Smash Lord
Haha that's amazing!
I would love to be neighbors with almost any one of you.

I just saw the movie "Super Eight" and it was terrific! I've hated almost all the past five movies I've seen in theatres lately (Percy Jackson, Monsters vs Aliens, Last Airbender, Tron, Thor) and this picked my hopes up!

I hope for your sake that you're just messing with me.

z00ted

Dude, you are CRAZY!

I don't know what movie you saw, but Super Eight was outstanding.

Great actors, great introduction, great plot, amazing special effects, cool throwback themes, scary, funny, and emotional.

The only poor scenes were around the middle where the "alien" was picking up people one by one.
It was expected, poorly acted, and redundant.

Everything else was terrific.
Elle Fanning is a prodigy, holy **** - amazing actor.

I want to hear your side, because I usually HATE all movies that are released these days.

Nordal

Smash Lord
I liked the beginning, the credits, and the score (the music was done by the same guy as Up I believe). I think the way they introduced the movie was completely ******** for an alien movie. It would have made a much better drama or ANYTHING else. I loved the middle school dialogue they had and everything UNTIL people started disappearing. The alien plot part (so most of it) was stupid as ****, but the credits were good.

z00ted

It wasn't strictly an alien movie.
Honestly, it has no genre in my opinion.

You should watch it again, because you and I both agree on A LOT of things and I can't believe you disliked this movie.

I'll admit, it's not perfect, (the middle is a bit redundant) but if you follow the plot and remember things that happened from the very beginning it turns out the be a very strong movie at it's conclusion.

The alien part wasn't stupid, it tied in with a lot of things that happened in the movie (the creation of their own movies and ideas) and it helped him get the girl, create a tighter bond with his family and friends, and move on with his grievances.

Nicole

Smash Champion
ill if you want to see a really good movie you should see xmen first class. i havent seen super 8 so i cant say how good/bad it is haha.

z00ted

After Thor, I REALLY don't want to see a "hero" movie - but I'll give it a shot.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
First Class is probably the best Marvel Movie I have seen so far.
It's really well done, even if you're a comic book nerd like me.
My friends from the Marvel boards also all liked it over a lot of the other movies.

Top Bottom