• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Looks like I am too late. I came just as Steam told me. Looks like its true.
Poor poor stingers. I knew him well. Good luck ever getting another stock off anything buddy ;) Also good luck having extremely good pressure game and nothing else. I :239: but seriously... wtf?
i still play rob in doubles =p

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I guess I'm still the best Peach at the Marth matchup :troll:

Good job, KB. I hope you learned a lot while you were in Texas. I know I did :)

Nike.

Smash Hero
LMFAO x) Kyle, I'll be in Arizona for Christmas. I'll try to beg the parents to let me smash if there's a tourney around the same time.

Tofer, he won about 80% of our friendlies, and we played for half an hour.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
We played 5 friendlies. I won 4, he won 1. Although, I should've won 5-0!! Haha, he beat me the last match on Battlefield. I SD'd and he brought it back!! What a skank. I hate Marth :D

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
We played 5 friendlies. I won 4, he won 1. Although, I should've won 5-0!! Haha, he beat me the last match on Battlefield. I SD'd and he brought it back!! What a skank. I hate Marth :D
That money match was so fun, I love fighting Marth. :)

Nike really knows how to make the best out of any momentum he gets too. :3

Nike.

Smash Hero
I put "Starkiller KB" on the vids, but didn't know what exact name you use lol. Did you want me to change it to something else? :O

Glowing swords destroy momentum :(

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Glowing swords destroy momentum :(
They don't just call me Starkiller from my looks, I know how to put a lightsaber to good use! xD

I put "Starkiller KB" on the vids, but didn't know what exact name you use lol. Did you want me to change it to something else? :O
Hmm...as much as I love my new name, I'm more easily recognizable by "King Beef" or simply "KB" so either of those should work just fine. Thanks for asking. :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro, I love how all your music is MM(X) OSTs lol. You need to give me the brstm for that PS1 match D:
Im not sure how to send the file. Teach me? If not here is the song on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJKfyZZbz7A and here is the site where you can download ALL the mmx remixed songs http://www.themmnetwork.com/wiki/index.php?title=Mega_Man:_Maverick_Hunter_X_(music_rip)

Also, this euro peach is pretty good imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft65zyI_W8Q&feature=related

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I'm a bad driver.
I was with my friend and this sexy song came on and I got all into it and raised my leg up above the wheel to perform some sexy move and popped my gear into neutral. :d There were cars behind me and for the longest I couldn't figure out why my car was slowing down/making weird noises. But luckily I figured it out. :bee:

Nordal

Smash Lord
What? It's exactly the same response I gave to Dark.Pch when he was complaining on here about finding a place to live. Finding that place should be a priority, not telling us about it.

Top Bottom