• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Its the peach boards... I really should stop trying to make any sense of it.

In a way its like Wonderland

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I'm great, apart from this hangover I'm nursing.

How's the BF working out Kyon?

Tofer I just noticed that you are in the gym thread, you work out a lot?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
How's the BF working out Kyon?
He is working out great. He is taking me out to Red Lobster on Tuesday. He is buying clothes just for that day lol. Things are going fast between us but now things seem to be calming down. I think we are absorbing how much we both can care about a person you love. As I been going to see him at 12 am every night since Wed. I'm not suppose to be doing that cause I been using my mom' old car and he lives 15 minutes from my job but 45 minutes from my mothers house and I'm suppose to go straight hom after work. I been a bad boy lately but I don't care...

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Well I am glad you're having a good time with your relationship Kyon <3
A good time is nice but I want the time to last...... I really don't like going from man to man thinking things will be nice and he ends up being a ***. I want a real man and he seems to fit the picture lol. Honestly I never was one of the guys that felt I needed to explore what all men have to offer or the I'm not ready to settle kind of guy. I been ready XD

im me on facebook dear.

Steam

Smash Hero
that did not kill the thread. what started it was gashi making things all furry the second I came in there... blame him not me. I didn't even add to the furriness for that matter

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Hey guys im in Grand Finals!!! I beat Duff0's :marth: 3-0. This is the first set I've beaten him in tournament. :-) Finally. Gotta close it out now. 21 entrants + $10 entry fee + hotsecks = lots of money

Got lots of recorded matches too!!

:phone:

Top Bottom