• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Nordal

Smash Lord
Your insult would make more sense if you told me to be less of an *******. Please put some thought into a few of your posts.

He'd have more sympathy if I didn't see his name on the most recent post of essentially every social thread. His top priority should be looking for a place to live.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Who are you to assume his priorities?

It's not even fun trolling, you're just being an *** hat.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
He posted that 4 hours after he actually did get kicked out.
And before making an excuse that you don't care or you didn't know, you shouldn't have that comment to begin with.
He is telling the boards because we're his friends and he wants to share this with us, not to get sympathy.
Just stop being a ****.

Nordal

Smash Lord
The three primary necessities humans need are food, water, and shelter. You do the math.

I'm not trolling, I'm being realistic. If being a realist makes me an *** than either grow a pair or move on. I'm not insulting Mink, I'm telling him to take care of his business before letting us know the details.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Well duh.

But it's pretentious to badger him when you don't fully understand the situation. For all you know he posted that while he was waiting to get on a bus or some crap. Metamom, "NO INTERNET UNTIL YOU CLEAN YOUR ROOM".

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
There shouldn't have to be a "Take it personally if you will", you shouldn't have been a ****.
I get that you're sarcastic, but there are some situations where it does not call for it.

Nordal

Smash Lord
I'd be using the internet to find a place to live. But you're right, I didn't understand the entire situation, and if Mink himself is offended then he can let me know and I'll apologize to him.

In the meantime keep crying for him. Your tears are delicious.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I just hate assumptions.

Assumptions fuel prejudice, assumptions stem from arrogance, assumptions are just tools of misunderstanding; they're just shortcuts to actual understanding, and shortcuts have a high rate of failing. I hate them I hate them I hate them and the people who use them. They make life just that much more difficult.

Anyways, back to smoking.

EDIT: OH **** IS TODAY TUESDAY??? Crap the pool closes soon...

Okay. I may or may not die, but I'mma go swim now.

Good bye everyone forever. I love you all.

Except for Metatitan. Be less of a **** or I'mma haunt the **** out of you.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
It was slightly offensive,
but it's whatever.

For the record, i have been searching all day for a place, so far no luck.
2 days left. Ugh.

I wasn't coming for sympathy. You guys are my friends lol.
:glare:

Nordal

Smash Lord
Then I apologize Mink.

Watch out Kyon, last time I ate there my entire family got food poisoning except for me. I had the clam chowder ;o

Nordal

Smash Lord
I always miraculously avoid it. My entire family got food poisoning at the Macaroni Grill. Except me. Either I'm lucky with what I order or I have a good immune system.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Asking to get flamed for this around here but...

Anyone here that is going to genesis and GOOD in teams wanna team with me?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
All the good players are already teaming probably.
And all the players I ask to team suddenly can't go to Genesis any more :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I would assume so. All big names get taking. Ether way I don't like for top players. Teams is one of my best qualities in this game. I rarely do it cause every time I get a teammate, I am always crarrying the team. Being left 2-1 (still win those). And I have grown tired of it. Don't feel like wasting money on teams to do work and my partner just blows it. If the player is good in teams, I can work with them. And character does not matter. I can do any team. I have team with good people of random characters and placed high. If anything I might just go for singles. I was not gonna do teams honestly. But I like doing teams. And it has been a while.

Also, Are you getting to CA on friday?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yes, I kind of have to considering that singles pools starts at noon on Friday.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Illmatic and I would **** in teams, despite being double Peach. His aggro game pressures people so hard (it pressured me, and I almost never feel pressured), and I tank stocks so damn reliably/consistently (so many people have complimented me on it). It would be a good mix imo. Double aggro when we have stage control would just be ******** good.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Oh my

KING BEEF!

:love::love::love::love::love:

I'm so glad you're back - it's been awful, just awful without you here
I broke my tea set, scalded my feet when I dropped said tea set, threw blue paint at Nicole, grew goodness knows how many thistles and got stun by all of them and saw a lesbian who was green in all the wrong places :scared:

Worst of all, I've had put up with Dermatic - I tell you, he gets right under my skin!

But now your back, everything's going to be ok :):):)

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Well lucky for me no food poison <3 I got some lobster, shrimp, scallop thing. It was so good. Topher he paid for it while I got the drinks. I never felt this way before. Cant wait to play smash again.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Oh my

KING BEEF!

:love::love::love::love::love:

I'm so glad you're back - it's been awful, just awful without you here
I broke my tea set, scalded my feet when I dropped said tea set, threw blue paint at Nicole, grew goodness knows how many thistles and got stun by all of them and saw a lesbian who was green in all the wrong places :scared:

Worst of all, I've had put up with Dermatic - I tell you, he gets right under my skin!

But now your back, everything's going to be ok :):):)
It's good to be back, Rick. :)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Illmatic and I would **** in teams, despite being double Peach. His aggro game pressures people so hard (it pressured me, and I almost never feel pressured), and I tank stocks so damn reliably/consistently (so many people have complimented me on it). It would be a good mix imo. Double aggro when we have stage control would just be ******** good.
Dude!

King Beef is back along with an amazing custom title.

Sweet!

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I actually been wanting to change me name ..... aka get rid of the dsy or just Queen B Kyon
Ill I don't go out today after work so I'm going practice seriously at home.

Top Bottom