• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Guys are wrong. if you never burned your float, you can use it after grabbing the ledge. You just can't use her up-B. if you grab the ledge and not burn a float, then drop off and up-B to the ledge, your float is gone. As long as you don't up-B, you will have a float and can float on stage.
I'm fairly sure you don't lose your float because of up-b, but the process of pressing up activates float without you noticing.

I don't know how to avoid it besides being very precise.

Or using bstick.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I guess it's good to know that I'm not wrong, because I never said you can't use float after grabbing the ledge - simply that it doesn't give you your float back. :p

Also, Up+B interrupting a second jump would probably work too.

Nordal

Smash Lord
I'm fairly sure you don't lose your float because of up-b, but the process of pressing up activates float without you noticing.

Or using bstick.
But then you'd have to use a terrible control setting.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Or using bstick.
Go try it yourself and see. I dont this many times, I lose it when I up-B

Zwarm

Smash Hero
...What did you think would happen?

I mean, it seems obvious seeing as how you can hit jump while holding down to float without using your second jump.
Well I really only used turnips to glide toss approach, so I never really threw them in the air. I only found out because I've been playing Melee Peach more, and her glide toss is bad in Melee, so I've been throwing the turnips from the air.

So basically, I just never thought about it. Now that I know about it, I feel dumb.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I stand by my original answer. It's like dividing by zero. The impossibility makes the world explode.

Actually bad example, he can say that all he wants, it's not impossible, but the paradox makes the world explode.

Nordal

Smash Lord
It will grow, he was too vague and to say it would grow without stating why would be a lie. If he had said "my nose will grow if I tell a lie" then it will not grow.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I don't think it works like that, otherwise he could start predicting the future ("That horse will lose the race!", making bets off whether his nose grows or not).

So I think the question is wrong.

:phone:

Xyless

Smash Master
Hey guys, just figured I'd let you know that I made a video showcasing the additions I (and Enigma) gave Peach for 2.0, which is actually released!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6hbI3u1JEI

All of you should give 2.0 a fair shot. If anything, you can get my amazing Character Select Portraits and Battle Portraits, which alone are worth a download.

You can also watch the Japanese have some crazy fun with the mod here (with most of the other characters):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRasEUo7_pU

Download Link: http://smashmods.com/forum/page/bmdownload.html

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So I start walking bak to the office after making a delivery, and I see a bunch of people walking together. They are holding signs that says "Judgement day, May 21, 2011" I never ever heard of this. I go on youtube to research this and turns out there have been news broadcast about this. people from the west coast driving these vanz that says J-day, may 21, 2011. They drive aross country to pass out flyers warning people about this.

From what I got of this, there is suppose to be an earthquake that would cause some damage. This be the return of god. Yet not all would perish. The good heart people would be brought to heaven. While the rest would live in torment till the world is finished in Oct, 21, 20011.

I have seen and heard alot of talk about the world being done, but this one is the craziest one yet.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'll be so ****ing pissed if judgement day is may 21st.
My 21st birthday is the 22nd.
And i'm going to vegas on June 3rd for my bday.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's also one of the two that are bad because of type immunities (Fissure's Ground type doesn't work on Flying, Horn Drill's Normal type doesn't work on Ghost).

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
*Dark.Pch does not believe in god.

*Mimic failed
er well ya know if God is coming it doesn't matter if you believe in him or not rofl

not saying he is on the 21st or whatever, but I think you get my point

Nordal

Smash Lord
Fissure can be super effective, the result is just the same regardless.

Earthquake would have been a more effective analogy.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Yeah, the May 21st thing is dumb. It doesn't even sound threatening. The world ending in Dec. 2012 vs. May 2011..... Like, you can't end the world in May. It doesn't sound scary or concerning at all. The word May sounds too bright and cheery for a catastrophe imo.

Also, Vegas is okay. I didn't get to enjoy it to its full potential because of my age. /:<

Top Bottom