• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I saw that he did that and it made me "d'awww!"

I guess I can't call him Meano anymore. <3

:peach:

I'm still gonna use your sig somewhere.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
So according to someone I know, all lions are male and all tigers are female, and they breed together. :urg: I thought he was joking at first, but it turned out that he was being serious. :urg: Sigh...

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
That someone clearly lied to you.
Lioness is the name for female lions.

@Sig, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
No lie. They seriously believed it. His justification was "The Lion King", which doesn't even make any sense because they don't have any lion/tiger couple...

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Lol. The song is kinda catchy. <3
That reminds me... I sometimes like to look up the translation to foreign language songs. I've been doing it ever since one of my spanish friends told me that one of the spanish songs that used to get played on the radio all the time was actually about a guy talking about his penis staring at him in the mirror.
I never did get around to seeing if that was true, though. I bet he was lying.

Guuuuuys, I brawled a Snake today on ladder. I pulled out a few bombs on him, and killed him two or three times with them. The final time I killed him with a bob omb was on the final match. We were both on our final stock at ~100 percent. I plucked the bomb. He f-tilted me and I threw it at him at the same time. I took the f-tilt, and he took the explosion. He died before me. I love bob ombs and mr saturns so much!
Unfortunately, he didn't take it so well. :(

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Lmfao. I didn't even delete it. My photobucket is being ****tarded.

Fixing it nao.

EDIT:

FIXED BICHEZ.

The thing was too beautiful to delete.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Is it sad that I've been playing Peach for more than half a year now, and I just found out she can float after throwing a turnip mid-air? :urg:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
...What did you think would happen?

I mean, it seems obvious seeing as how you can hit jump while holding down to float without using your second jump.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You made sure not to use your float, right? Since grabbing the ledge doesn't give it back.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
its probably something dumb like that, lol. it just never seems to work when I need it >.> and it seems like it'd actually be useful since peaches uair is so broke in this game

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Guys are wrong. if you never burned your float, you can use it after grabbing the ledge. You just can't use her up-B. if you grab the ledge and not burn a float, then drop off and up-B to the ledge, your float is gone. As long as you don't up-B, you will have a float and can float on stage.

Top Bottom