• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'll make it work. People won't even recognize how long it's been.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
My Wii isn't modded so at least I don't have to worry about that. So I guess should be able to get it fixed for free, which is really nice.
Edit: Lol my Wii is reading my discs again, I just tried it now. The fan still will go out so I'll still probably send it in. For some reason, it won't New Super Mario Bros. I made sure the disc was clean, but it didn't help.
:phone:

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
^ I need to meet you already
Moumentai get into a Gainesville carpool and go to an Orlando/Miami tourney D:

:rosalina:
I'd love to go and meet you guys, but I'm poor. ;-;
Besides, the only source I have for tourneys has dropped off of the face of the earth, and even if I did know about them, I wont even be able to go to tourneys in Gainesville for a little bit. That's how bad my situation is. Soooo... yeah. I suppose I could always turn to prostitution for quick and easy cash.
Colored people da bess
ily <3
I currently have that problem. I cant afford another Wii so I kicked a couple of times until it fell off of my dresser, and now it suddenly works like it never happened.

I still have the disc reading problem on some occasions however <.<
Nintendo products love abuse. If it's not working, then slap it around a bit.
inb4someonecomparesnintendoproductstowomen
So I'm thinking of putting effort on the AiB Ladder and make it to the playoffs. I know it's wifi, but I really need the practice and I feel like I'm getting better by playing lots of people.

I played Wifi for a couple hours today and made it higher on the ladder!!!

http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/rankings.aspx?id=62

3 Peaches in the Top 30 so far!!!

LLOD - 1899 (#9)
SlayerZ - 1737 (#20)
Silly Kyle - 1700 (#28)

GET AT US

WHERE YOU AT, ILLMATIC!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
Congrats! Keep at it!
My record has actually started off decent. I really should have a 3 streak win right now, but somehow I lost to a DDD. Funny enough, I 2 stocked his MK first round. I really think I've gotten a hang of the MK MU online. The only thing I need to do now is learn how to consistently get out of nado.
I can give you two songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewc1hixzYPY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkID259HIJY

If I were to tell you it was 13 minutes, what would you think?
Gah, combo vids are such a chore to watch. I never saw the point in them. After 3 minutes I'm bored, and I go into a vegetative state by 5 minutes. God forbid if it were to go on longer than that. I'd be brain dead by 7 minutes, guaranteed.
If you were to tell me it was 13 minutes, I'd think "tl;dw"
At least you plan on giving me good music to listen to after I get bored with it <3

I really need to get on more often so I don't have to slam you all with wall of texts daily. Or maybe I shouldn't reply to so much stuff. Or maybe I should stop being so... loquacious. :awesome:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Get out of here, vegan.
I agree. half the time "organic" really only means "esoteric and overpriced"

Myself, I do natural peanut butter because it has less salt, sugar and fat, as for crunchy vs creamy, as long as it's not EXTREME CRUNCHY then I can do anything....

on a somewhat related note:

I don't know when it became socially acceptable to cover your toast in chocolate, but I thank the people at Nutella for taking great strides to make it so.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is my favorite album right now. I've seen the movie and all the music videos and everything. This **** is so good. Musical genius.

Have you done a review of it already, Illmatic?

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I can't see that on my sig, unfortunately. </3
Start selling dah body!

:phone:
Already done.
LOL'D
THIS. WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE? *dies happy*
You understand why its so funny XD I almost died seeing this.

Also this is my favorite Disney movie.

D'awww, poor fishy. He should have cp'd a water stage so he could run away and camp for 8 minutes.
5? Sounds like 5 too many. Also, these youtube ads are getting longer and longer. I remember when they used to be 10-15 seconds at most and you could get rid of them by refreshing once. At least they let you skip the longer ones after 15 seconds. >.>

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
So My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is my favorite album right now. I've seen the movie and all the music videos and everything. This **** is so good. Musical genius.

No I haven't, but I'm glad to hear that. I mayyyy end up doing it for two reasons:

1) Spark up activity (mainstream albums) in my blogs

2) It's close to a modern day classic

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I don't like all of the songs, but Power and Runaway come to mind first as ones I like. The video for Runaway is pretty tight, along with its awesome beat.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Dear God not another one.
agreed. Slashe films are stupid. (I'm aware the antagonist is "fate" in FD movies, but that doesn't stop them from fitting all the requirements of being a "slasher" film)

LOVE this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N29WWcLmgzQ

stingers

Smash Obsessed
omg MBDTF rankings plz =]

All of the Lights > So Appalled > Blame Game > Lost in the World > Dark Fantasy > Monster > Runaway > Power > Devil in a New Dress > Hell of a Life > Gorgeous

Top Bottom