• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I believe i see peaches do this alot actually.
Run forward, instant glide backwards, fsmash.

that might be subconscious theory crafting and i wasn't aware though.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I don't think it's used very often. Because people don't think about it.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I wish i used it more, I know that.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think you still have a 7 frame delay between the run and the attack, since it's 6 frames to be airborne + 1 frame to land.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
thats still hella fast compared to most chars right ankoku? how much is shield drop?
i think this'd be most useful for tech chasing, and approaching a scared shielding person with some jabs? idk, it seems really good though

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't remember the numbers, but I believe unshieldlag is 7 and there's some number of frames you're "forced" to stay in shield between 1 and 5, meaning a shield-flicker would take somewhere between 8-12 frames, depending on what that number is.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone had problems with their Wii reading game discs? The fan on mine will also just turn off too. I know the lens and discs are cleaned. It just doesn't read any of the game discs I have. I heard Brawl itself could be a possible problem to why this happens but I don't know, I've had Brawl for over 3 years.

:phone:

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
My wii used to have problems reading only my brawl disk. Buy a wii lens cleaner thing at gamestop and it fixes the problem.
I cleaned it a couple times with the lens cleaner, but it still wouldn't read any discs and the fan would just turn off. I'll probably just end up having to pay the $85 to get it fixed.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I love how Nintendo slowly kills your wii with Brawl's double layered DVD and charges you so much to replace the drive with another that will probably be worn down in the same manner/amount of time.

:rosalina:

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Has anyone had problems with their Wii reading game discs? The fan on mine will also just turn off too. I know the lens and discs are cleaned. It just doesn't read any of the game discs I have. I heard Brawl itself could be a possible problem to why this happens but I don't know, I've had Brawl for over 3 years.

I currently have that problem. I cant afford another Wii so I kicked a couple of times until it fell off of my dresser, and now it suddenly works like it never happened.

I still have the disc reading problem on some occasions however <.<

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Just make a NAND dump in bootmii(if you have it), delete HBC and send it in lol

When you get it back restore your wii with the NAND dump or just use Stack Smash to reinstall HBC.

:rosalina:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
So I'm thinking of putting effort on the AiB Ladder and make it to the playoffs. I know it's wifi, but I really need the practice and I feel like I'm getting better by playing lots of people.

I played Wifi for a couple hours today and made it higher on the ladder!!!

http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/rankings.aspx?id=62

3 Peaches in the Top 30 so far!!!

LLOD - 1899 (#9)
SlayerZ - 1737 (#20)
Silly Kyle - 1700 (#28)

GET AT US

WHERE YOU AT, ILLMATIC!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
lool, I've been going Diddy - but I guess i'll start laddering soon.

I've been working on my CV which is going to be very, very, very, good.

I'm being 100% honest. It may be the CV of the year.

Top Bottom