• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Lol this board gets more ******** every time I read through it. Absolutely love it. xD

Think about it, The Peach board a very diverse board. We've got emotional people, angry people, emotionally angry people, trolls, elitists, aimless douchebags, overly-happy people, black people, mexicans, stubborn b-sticking players, Niko, lesbians (apparently), illiterate people, scrubs, pros, people who think they're pros, other mains who laugh at this board, and the incredible awesomeness that is myself. We've got everything!
u forgot to mention furries that preach the wonderfulness of llamacario ;D

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
I second Zelda. xd

I guess I belong to OVERLY-HAPPYYYYYYY! High School Musical, anyone?

Peach4hightier.

I'm bored.

:052:
I main Peach, Zero Suit Samus and Zelda equally, with Jigglypuff as a secondary. You get a lot of stick when you main all girls. :ohwell:

I've had various secondaries throughout my time with Brawl. As well as the four listed above, I've also used Kirby, Donkey Kng, Toon Link, Yoshi, Mario, Link, Pikachu and Diddy Kong as secondaries.

However, I've always had Peach as one of my mains since the first day I got Brawl. I'm not sure exactly where on the tier list Peach should be. I could justifiably see her going as low as 23rd or 24th, but that's probably unlikely.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lol this board gets more ******** every time I read through it. Absolutely love it. xD

Think about it, The Peach board a very diverse board. We've got emotional people, angry people, emotionally angry people, trolls, elitists, aimless douchebags, overly-happy people, black people, mexicans, stubborn b-sticking players, Niko, lesbians (apparently), illiterate people, scrubs, pros, people who think they're pros, other mains who laugh at this board, and the incredible awesomeness that is myself. We've got everything!
People know if I was not around here there be no drama. I start most of the **** here. If I was not around just who would the drama come from. You guys would just all be happy go lucky people all the time with no fights.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
you mean

*turnip pull*

*reverse glide toss* 'cept fast enough so you don't actually see the pivot.

or are you talking about something else?

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
heh, I main Peach and Jiggs, and second ZSS. I never get any fuss about it. ;)
:O You main Peach and Jiggz????
ME TOO =D (except my Peach exceeds my Jiggz by a long shot)

I tried ZSS, but I could never get any damage with her except for like dsmash->dsmash->bair =(

I'm working on G&W and D3

hova

Smash Champion
if it was just reverse glide toss you could do it out of shield, but you can't

this is much much bigger

also, Peach players need more vids up. i'll try to make an effort to get something recorded

we act like we share ****, but it's the little things that count. like sh dair to sh nair or fair on shield to grab or pummel to grab release to jab to regrab

how am i supposed to know everyone is doing these things. everyone post some vids asap

Niko_K

Smash Master
Agreed with Hova's movement. I'll be going to a tournament this saturday and will record some vids to show you guys what's actually goin on.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
how am i supposed to know everyone is doing these things. everyone post some vids asap

its ok, even when talk about all the good stuff she can do I still think people dont listen :( BAir? Slaps? Stutter-stepped FSmashes? All of the OOS Counters and facing away to counter (always with BAir, and a long glide toss away from within the shield). All of my posts are gold :|

Now that isnt to say I never learned anything from the board. Glide-tossing, Bone-SLIDING and ledge pulling I use a whole lot (yay turnips!) And the wario grab release video made me :Q

Xyless

Smash Master
I have things to record, but nothing to record with :(

I want a Dazzle or something since I have my texture hacks and music hacks, and want to show them off.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's about $100 for the cheap one if you want to grab that. It's black, shaped like a tear drop, and I got mine at Best Buy.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Here's something that I can't help but wonder: why is Uair so rarely used as a kill move?

It doesn't have as much range as Fair does, but it's still OK in its own right, and it's around twice as fast as Fair is. Also, since Uair is probably going to be fresher than Fair, that makes it even more useful in that respect. On Mario, Uair kills at approx. 145% at ground level; now if he's in the air, that'll mean it kills even earlier.

Same applies to FTilt. It has similar knockback to Uair at its sweetspot, it's fast with good range... yet whenever I see vids of Peach players, they always seem to kill with Fair, with the occasional USmash thrown in for good measure.

Back-up kill moves can be worth their weight in gold if you pull them out at the right time...

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I always try to kill with every possible move. I love using Uair for killing (though sometimes I've used it too much to rack up some damage). Better killer than Ftilt IMO because Ftilt cannot be used as high as Uair.

:052:

Top Bottom