• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I lost my phone for the 2nd time.

probably not ill, unless my mom comes through with the convincing my dad this is too much.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
wow... that's a lil overboard in my opinion.

it was an accident right?

Mow some yards, find some work and just pay for the phone that you lost by yourself - it will show responsibility and they probably will rethink letting you got to whobo.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Haha...if only all parents were from Leave it to Beaver.

I simply had to wait until I turned 18 to make travel decisions on my own; then saved my own cash, made my own purchases, etc.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
All that for losing your phone? Lol.
I hate losing my phone because I always have it on vibrate because I can't stand ringtones, so I'm always destroying my room looking for the damn thing. Now I've learned to just turn the volume up when I'm at home now and just setting it on vibrate whenever I'm out.

Vibrate > Ringtones
*waits for inevitable gross comments*

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
the problem is that it was an iphone.

that **** costs money.

the fact it was the 2nd time I lost it [both time stolen in long beach.. funny.]

I have a under-the-table job but if my internet is taken away I prob can't do it.

I was offered another iphone in return for having to pay for it.. but it was still while I was depressed/hating myself at the time so I turned it down for whatever reason.

I might be able to still go to whobo if I work hard, who knows.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
the problem is that it was an iphone.

that **** costs money.

the fact it was the 2nd time I lost it [both time stolen in long beach.. funny.]

I have a under-the-table job but if my internet is taken away I prob can't do it.

I was offered another iphone in return for having to pay for it.. but it was still while I was depressed/hating myself at the time so I turned it down for whatever reason.

I might be able to still go to whobo if I work hard, who knows.
you got this ****, dont give up.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
All that for losing your phone? Lol.
I hate losing my phone because I always have it on vibrate because I can't stand ringtones, so I'm always destroying my room looking for the damn thing. Now I've learned to just turn the volume up when I'm at home now and just setting it on vibrate whenever I'm out.

Vibrate > Ringtones
*waits for inevitable gross comments*
I second that.

Xyless

Smash Master

RESET Vao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RESET_Imp
If M2K ever sees a Diddy lose to a Peach in tourney, he will realise she is the chosen one.

Jigglypuff would be funnier though.

Ever notice every character he can't play against is 'the best in the game' then gets 3rd on the tier list?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
First day of work was not so bad. Just delivering stuff to places then coming back to the office and just hanging out till there is other stuff I have to deliver. And I know how to travel around NYC so its easy. I get weekends off too which is even better. And If I wanna take the day off I just have to call in advance.

Soon things should be good again. Might play some brawl over the weekend to practice. I dont wanna completely lose it. Been a while since I played. Might record some vids. 2011 started out like hell. But I got this one. I fought back. Time to get rid of these horrible tourny results, get better ones,Play Peach with the mind that I have and show people why Peach is too good for this wack game. Finish the goal I set out to complete.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I use Peach :3 I always try to improve with her, and I think i'm getting to the point of slightly above average, but i'm not perfect yet lol :p

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
First day of work was not so bad. Just delivering stuff to places then coming back to the office and just hanging out till there is other stuff I have to deliver. And I know how to travel around NYC so its easy. I get weekends off too which is even better. And If I wanna take the day off I just have to call in advance.

Soon things should be good again. Might play some brawl over the weekend to practice. I dont wanna completely lose it. Been a while since I played. Might record some vids. 2011 started out like hell. But I got this one. I fought back. Time to get rid of these horrible tourny results, get better ones,Play Peach with the mind that I have and show people why Peach is too good for this wack game. Finish the goal I set out to complete.
Thats great, happy to hear that!

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Hahaha.
Naaaaah.

On the contrary, whenever I come back and see a lot of pages of posts that're in a 24 hour time frame, I automatically think an argument has broken out.

Also!!! :D

I don't have to go to court, do time, community service, etc. They just basically told my mom to handle it and left it at that so no punishment.

Although, when I turn 18 in a couple of months, I'm going to try and get it expunged off my record so it doesn't interfere with things like college applications.

But anyways, yay.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Hahaha.
Naaaaah.

On the contrary, whenever I come back and see a lot of pages of posts that're in a 24 hour time frame, I automatically think an argument has broken out.

Also!!! :D

I don't have to go to court, do time, community service, etc. They just basically told my mom to handle it and left it at that so no punishment.

Although, when I turn 18 in a couple of months, I'm going to try and get it expunged off my record so it doesn't interfere with things like college applications.

But anyways, yay.
That's great to hear. In my question thread when you answered I was very tempted to ask if you stole them. XD

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
That's great to hear. In my question thread when you answered I was very tempted to ask if you stole them. XD
Lmao I would've laughed and then think something like, "Thiissssss *****." :p
you don't have to do anything Air lol. You get a clean slate automatically when you turn eighteen.

:rosalina:
It's what my mom told me.
She's just very dramatic about things.
I'll see.

And how do you know these things.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I've been pretty good, yeah, I've been so inactive I even decided to step down as mod. How's things with u? Still using peach in tournies?? im considering making an appearance at winter games fest...lol.

btw, now I can complain about the abuse of power these mods exert on us in the peach forums ^_^

Metatitan

Smash Master
I'm mostly pika now, I'll still whip her out against matchups I don't like or for stages like brinstar against not mk.

I use her in melee though if that makes you feel any better xD

Top Bottom