• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
We'll see about that when you end up in Jail and in a cell with a guy named big burtha. Jail should be like haven for you.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
While I do agree with dark that some help is better thanno help at all, I definitely see what illmatic means to say. In some match-ups experience is much more important than others (although experience is always very important to begin with) and mk is one of those.

Diddy is the worst though. That match-up starts at like 3-7 but the more you play it the more you realise how good Peach actually is vs him.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
That does not matter. In that case I have been wasting my time for three years teaching people about Peach and match ups to a point they becoame better players.

There would also be no point in match up talks cause everyone plays them different. Now matter how hard, mild or easy they are. So saying this is not really good. I have my way of fighting meta and taught people it, they do better. Others learned it from someone else and they do better. There isnt just one option. And cause there isn't, there is many ways one can get advice. It gives people something to start with and add it to how they play in general.

Some help is better than none.
I don't care for matchups honestly. I do recognize that certain characters have movesets that beat others or ours though. How do metagames evolve? People try new and different things.

Why does Anti destroy every Diddy he plays, yet M2K has recently been having trouble with it?

I don't care for matchups honestly. I do recognize that certain characters have movesets that beat others or ours though. How do metagames evolve? People try new and different things.

Why does Anti destroy every Diddy he plays, yet M2K has recently been having trouble with it?
I blame peach's horrible falling speed and airdodge. If she could just get down more often, it wouldnt' be such a big deal agianst MK, or really any character.

RESET Vao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RESET_Imp
Invisible Brawl would be a disadvantage for your opponent :o

Oh and lol, M2K has always had trouble with Diddy. And Olimar apparently. He needs to second Peach.

RESET Vao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RESET_Imp
I don't get that lucky. I won a Peach toy in a claw. I was with this girl. A random passer by thought I was being sweet but nope. Peachy is ALL MINE. I didn't get Wario though :(

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Who's "Dajayman"? Cuz he's being way too peachy. ;)

And that Peach shirt looks nice, I should get it for my sister or something. :p or me. ;)

gantrain05

Smash Master
M2k better not start playing peach, otherwise we'll get an uprising of followers, i'd rather stay that weird underrated character that nobody plays

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
So like,

I'm gonna be grounded for 6 months and my internet is gonna be put out on the 17th.

Any tips on training dat peach in the hyperbolic time chamber?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

This still is not saying much. Asking for help in a match up is nothing bad. Its faster then learning it on your own. You will have something to work with. I had to learn things on my own when I started brawl. Then taught new comers about Peach and match ups. These new comers are lucky that they did not have to search and learn things the hard/slow way. Cause all the top Peach players already did all the work. It's helping out the community dude.

Also, this should be known by now but M2K can not stand diddy at all. He hates that match up and it annoys him. When one is annoyed, they won't play well. They won't be thinking right and just do w/e. Same time he does not know how to really handle diddy.

Anti on the other hand is not like this, thus he does better than m2k. This should be known already.

So like,

I'm gonna be grounded for 6 months and my internet is gonna be put out on the 17th.

Go to training mode and practice all her techs till you get them right. Play the CPU and work on how to keep your flow like with Jab to 2 ground floated Nairs, to a Grab, then throw, then f-B. Stuff like that, just do them all quick, with quick edgeguarding. practice creative ways to do so.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
So like,

lmao
What did you do to deserve that long of a grounding? If you don't mind me by asking of course.

Top Bottom