• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
DR. WHO MAFIA?!?!!?!?!

if its what I think it is, why the hell was I not informed of this?

I'm about to Exterminate someone

So very jelly right now

@Evil:
Entirely relevent to the conversation, totally did not see it coming either. However, it lacks on the awesomeness scale, but the total plot twist makes it worthy of a 5.

Relevance 10
WTFness 10
Awesomeness 5
Overall: 8.33

I used peach as my first char the first time I played brawl in about a month and a half. Man did I get *****. I don't know any AT's... God so ***** :/
Does peach even really need any advance techs to do well?
Evil you're missing the comic in its entirety
Who makes that comic, I swear I have seen it before you both posted it.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i'd say the only ATs you really might actually need with peach is learning to cancel your arials and glide tossing, and neither of them are hard at all.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Learning how to utilize float is pretty important too.

Also bonewalking is important as well since it's the future of the Peach metagame.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
I've been pretty good, yeah, I've been so inactive I even decided to step down as mod. How's things with u? Still using peach in tournies?? im considering making an appearance at winter games fest...lol.

btw, now I can complain about the abuse of power these mods exert on us in the peach forums ^_^
hey, u shud go.

i haven't seen you in liiiike...liiike...8-9 months? somethin' like that.

i'm 21 now! lets hit the town w/ prax! haha

Moozle

Smash Champion
Kidney stones are my greatest fear in life.

I've always loved Propel, but it's been taken to a whole new level now :D

Okay for some reason this is the biggest picture on Google. BUT IT'S PEACH PROPEL IT'S SO GOOD

I don't even understand how disliking Pokemon is possible lol.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i like the concept of the games, u know an rpg where u can raise hundreds of different types of creatures and whatnot, but it got so blown out of proportion its just dumb now.

kind of like final fantasy 7, i loved that game.....back when it was just that....a game.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl sucked Ultra Balls. A measly addition of Pokemon, horribly slower battles and to top it off, it was really short and had hardly any 'post Elite 4' material
I wish Nintendo would make these silly 'events' for those rare Pokemon - they should put them over Wi Fi (which I can't get yet but still)

Ruby/Sapphire were an interesting turn into a new area but looking back, some parts were still a bit meh

Gold/Silver >> Red/Blue > Ruby/Sapphire >>> Diamond/Pearl

This is looking at it from a gameplay perspective, I haven't quite fully grasped competitive Pokemon and I'm not sure I want to tbh

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
5th gen is amazing wtf

4th was kinda bad except lucario/past evolutions.

5th kinda made me worried because no past evolutions at all but they're like sooooo maaaany references.

5th gen is secretly courage the cowardly dog: the game.

Some of them are pretty suspect bad though like the flounder that looked like it was stepped on.

Moozle

Smash Champion
it's stuff like this that make me hate pokemon.....
Explain.

There is a lot I don't like about Pokemon, but the concept behind it, the huge amount of (mostly awesome) pokemon to choose from, the lore, the art, and the competitive battling is too fun and entertaining for me to dislike.

Also, nice matches Ill. I think once you and your partner play together some more you'll be a really good team.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
it's way too overhyped...... that's really all to explain about that.
also isn't most of the lore and art is fan-made and not really canon? liking a series for fan art seems kind of silly......

Moozle

Smash Champion
Yeah it's all fan made, but what's the difference? It's Pokemon. Why is it silly to like a series for its art and fan-made stories?

I guess it comes down to the fact that you don't like it that much so you think it gets too much attention, whereas I love it so I think it deserves the attention :p

Edit: I also like how true this is :p

I overplayed it. I still like it, but stopped playing it for my own good. I started spending hours to IV/EV train pokemon. That is going to far. I am even now starting to get into hacking with brawl. If I start spending more time trying to redo texture hacks, I think I need to stop smash.

Hello Peachguard.

Top Bottom