• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Kyon, was the diddy named Dekar?

and u are a hussy White-Peach. but ur mah homegirl so have fun and **** =D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
So guys mlg is today. This tournament is going to be extreamly hard. Especially for a peach. I played against one of the best diddy yesterday. His name starts with a D and he was very hard. I played againd Larry the falco guy and it was always last stock but I did win one =)I still have a lot to learn about this game and Peach. Wish me, hiroi, snakeee, and any other peach player that I don't know is coming.
I've already spoke with Frankieee through phone but GL to you as well :) rapeee!

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
See, I thought I should find it massively disturbing... but I don't. I remember around 3-4 years ago one of my cats had the growth plate in its leg smashed so it had to be amputated. It gets along fine nowadays...

Yes! They came from the humane society. They're the unadopted cats that get put to sleep. :(
I added a collapse tag since it might be sickening to some.
See, I always found it strange how cats and dogs get put to sleep all the time, yet if a human specifically requests to have the same done to them, it's illegal. What's up with that?

Moozle

Smash Champion
The cats look kind of scary. The biggest thing I ever had to dissect was a pig, but the coolest thing I've dissected is a squid.

My uncle told me if he is ever in the hospital for more than 2 weeks to hit him in the head with a shovel. I'm pretty sure he's serious.

What peaches are where?

http://www.mlgpro.com/brackets/10/procircuit/orlando/smash/champ.php?b=w&z=1

It would be really nice to see Peach up there. But to be a realist... ADHD for Section 1 winner. AllyorNotAlly for Section 2. If Ally does fall out of that bracket, it will likely be because of Atomsk or MikeHaze. The Section 3 bracket I really have no idea about who will win. I see a few names like LeeMarting (lucario?), Tyrant, MeroKnight and Havokk that I recognize. Which of them will win, that Bracket, I am not sure. Probably Tyrant. Section 4 Bracket I think will be very interesting to see. The top of a few different mains are in that Bracket. M2K, DEHF, Candy, and Lain. Mk, IC, Falco and Snake. Probably M2K, but you never know with Lain and DEHF.

What I really want to see is some sort of blackhorse thing to happen.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
According from what I could read from the bracket:

• Kyon lost to Red Halberd in winners and will be fighting either XxMalicexX13, CrazieCuban, Mk18, or D.rEZ next.
  • Hiroi lost to M2K in winners and is fighting... someone. Couldn't find him in losers.
  • Flatsoda lost to Razek in winners and is fighting Reflex in losers.
  • Snakeee lost to Lounis in winners and is fighting either Razek, LineRider, tong66, or AlliedNess next.

• Kyon lost to Red Halberd in winners and will be fighting either XxMalicexX13, CrazieCuban, Mk18, or D.rEZ next.
  • Hiroi lost to M2K in winners and is fighting... someone. Couldn't find him in losers.
  • Snakeee lost to Lounis in winners and is fighting either Razek, LineRider, tong66, or AlliedNess next.
AHHH :( Kyon and Hiroi in the same bracket. That could have been the chance for peach dittos. They got put into probably the hardest bracket of all. I only recognize maybe like two names in the 1st bracket ksizzle and fatal. It seems like ADHD has the easiest bracket.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
So..... Mk is dumb xD

Halberd = MK
M2K = MK
Lounis (BigLou) = MK (luigi?)
Razek = pika?/MK?

HRMRMRMMRMRRRM

ANYWAYS good luck in losers yall :bee:. First round looks pretty cake for everyone but Flatsoda :X.

EDIT: wait, BigLou doesn't use mk wtf am I smoking

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
All peach's are out now. I lost to wario on rainbow cause I banned brinstar. I had fun though. Now I don't have to worry about missing the party with my bf tonight :)

btw sky is here and using peach as well and I don't know about snakee

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Eww, Wario on Rainbow Cruise...

I remember this one time in tournament I was playing the exact same thing. During the top part, the shelf right after the pendulum, the Wario hid under the platforms against the wall while I was being pushed forward... at high percent.

Wario uair is dumb.

@Meno: Glady my experience on RC against a wario was pretty funny. Twice they biked into a wall and fell to there death. I love CPing stages that people do not have any clue to play on, or how to play there character.

If only bair is what you think it takes to win then your sadly mistaken. And yes air we did have fun. Doubles is tomorrow
I should have put on little :p or :bee: maybe even :lick:. Internet really misinterrpts sarcasm and little jokes like these.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
It's alright but he knew what he was doing. I'm falling so much that farts are easy to get in and yeah meno wario's nair is very good. I'm happy I still got to meet people. Just tells mei need to get better.

It's alright but he knew what he was doing. I'm falling so much that farts are easy to get in and yeah meno wario's bair is very good. I'm happy I still got to meet people. Just tells mei need to get better.
Eww, Wario on Rainbow Cruise...

I remember this one time in tournament I was playing the exact same thing. During the top part, the shelf right after the pendulum, the Wario hid under the platforms against the wall while I was being pushed forward... at high percent.

Wario uair is dumb.
No metion of Bair.

lol, I think your talking of peach's Bair got into your brain when you meant to say Uair. :laugh:

If you lost the set on a CP, that must mean you lost the 1st match, and won the second? What were those matches like?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I STILL have no experience against wario. I have no clue how to fight this dude at all. I'm like the only Peach on the planet that has no wario experience.

Top Bottom