• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Rihanna > Lady Gaga > Britney

Do they seem to not mind you butching the langauge as you try to parler francais?
Probably not, as the French students know that the American students' French is far from perfect. They love their language, but they're still human ;p.

Oh, and... I have Blazblue now. It's too fun!

:053:

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I like Rude Boy. :)

Guys, I'm really scared. D:

I tried to kill a spider on my wall and it jumped or something and it's still alive somewhere. D:

I'm going to go craaazzzy not knowing where it is. It could be in my bed.
I think I'll sleep in the living room today. >.>

Probably not, as the French students know that the American students' French is far from perfect. They love their language, but they're still human ;p.

Oh, and... I have Blazblue now. It's too fun!

:053:
What's with the persian? Blazblue looks like fun. My only character in there I like is V-13, but she has the same rep as MK does. BROKEN.

I like Rude Boy. :)

I tried to kill a spider on my wall and it jumped or something and it's still alive somewhere. D:

I feel asleep at my desk, when I woke up there was a wasp about a foot away from my face. And you are worried about a little ol' jumping spider?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Talk about conceited ;)

Hey! I'm new here and I decided I like using Peach. Could anyone tell me the things I shouldn't be doing? You have threads for stuff you should do, but not for things you shouldn't be doing as peach.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Wasn't Smashville's moving platform + Upsmash a guaranteed hit or something? I think Meno was testing that long time ago?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
We might also have a legit GR on MK on some moving stages, like Rainbow Cruise, but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Too bad there are no counterpicks with walls that high. Maybe some portions of RC?

Cia

das kwl
THIS! I love Rockstar101 and Fire Bomb. And I used one of her songs in my Melee Peach Trailer =D

LMFAOOOOOO. you guys haven't changed at all..

oh and I'm entering MLG

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's alright Kyon. I have a feeling that every Peach's secret MK ****** potential will be unleashed during MLG when it counts lol. When faced with a constant obstacle like that...it's only a matter of time.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Happy b-day jiggs. I'm gonna get you some female strippers. Yeah!!!

On another note I just relized I main daisy Peach.
No, ok? No, no, NO! Thats my color. Daisy is mine. Everyone in this smash community knows that is my official color. Stick to your colors and leave mines alone.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No. I am my own class of awsome and I can't have that being spread around. I am one of a kind and wanna keep it that way.

I'll only share if you hook me up with a hawt chick.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
So on the AiB joke ladder, I've been going my secondaries just to see how they do (MK, ICs, and Jigglypuff). It turns out most people in general don't know how to beat MK. When I lose, it's usually because I kill myself, or they get extremely lucky. People generally don't know the matchup.

I've played a couple of Peaches, too, with MK, and I'm actually surprised at how easy the matchup is. Either my MK is good (which it isn't) or people don't know how to beat MK. They float a lot, which allows me to tornado them, and they don't really camp.....

I now see why Peach has so much trouble with MK.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I now see why Peach has so much trouble with MK.
Defensive peaches are much more difficult to play against (as MK) than offensive peaches.

Also, you reminded me of something. Wasn't there a technique that allows you to "Super Fast Fall" with peach? A floating peach could quickly drop and f-smash a MK that unexpectedly tornadoes...

Top Bottom