• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Of these female "divas" Beyonce is the hottest one pure looks wise, true story. I also feel like Christina Aguilera is super underrated. She always make herself look trashy ish nowadays, but look at her in her prime

But I find alicia keys sexier overall because of her talent, but I don't really group her with those dance divas.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You know what I noticed? Ever since I but on this avatar, I have been doing better in tournies. I was failing so hard and now that I but this on, I went to a tourny and did ok. And did better/played better on saturday. The **** is this?

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Can you tech out of a grab release? Pretty sure you can't...

Unless you mean teching the usmash into the wall.

Uhh, please explain. Cuz that would be great.
yeah, I mean teching the up-smash into the wall.

And I do agree that it would be nice if I could find that tech somewhere... I've read about it and seen a vid, so I know it exists...somewhere.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Wow, I've done that a lot of times on accident, and I tried figuring out how to do it, but I've never been able to use it in actual gameplay... I should start, its a good technique

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Apparently Xyless's turnip face picture is circulating Facebook now. :p

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
So guys mlg is today. This tournament is going to be extreamly hard. Especially for a peach. I played against one of the best diddy yesterday. His name starts with a D and he was very hard. I played againd Larry the falco guy and it was always last stock but I did win one =)I still have a lot to learn about this game and Peach. Wish me, hiroi, snakeee, and any other peach player that I don't know is coming.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
So guys mlg is today. This tournament is going to be extreamly hard. Especially for a peach. I played against one of the best diddy yesterday. His name starts with a D and he was very hard. I played againd Larry the falco guy and it was always last stock but I did win one =)I still have a lot to learn about this game and Peach. Wish me, hiroi, snakeee, and any other peach player that I don't know is coming.
You got this Kyon! I believe in my bestie <3 You're amazing and will be victorious! ROAR lol

White-Peach

Smash Ace
So, I work in an accountant's office right now, and tax season just finished and we had our party. My bonus last year was a $100 mall gift card. My bonus this year, is +$1000 AND an all-expenses-paid trip to Las Vegas, staying at the Bellagio Hotel in an executive suit for 3 days!!!! I'm so ****ing excited!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
So, I work in an accountant's office right now, and tax season just finished and we had our party. My bonus last year was a $100 mall gift card. My bonus this year, is +$1000 AND an all-expenses-paid trip to Las Vegas, staying at the Bellagio Hotel in an executive suit for 3 days!!!! I'm so ****ing excited!
take me with you D:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
White Peach your lying skank.

That's the most ridiculous bonus I've ever heard of.

Top Bottom