• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I wanted a better shot of my face but then I got to liking the shading on my face. My hair somewhat added a good feel to it too.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
i might have meno use one of the photos taken at the Resident Evil photoshoot at Anime boston =D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
people lucky I aint no male model when it comes to poses.

Here are some other shots of me and la guitarra.

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
Nice pics dark. Btw your guitar looks just like my old one. Except mine was a darker tan with some black in it. But overall they look the same.

Btw you look pretty cool in them pics ^^ It looks like the guitar is your sword xD

Player 7

Smash Cadet
Hey Peach mainers, i'm new here and i want to make new friendships =D
Here is my photo:

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
Wow ive never seen a black guy that can do the hair flip like that. Very unique and cool at the same time lol.

Btw welcome to the boards ^^

More people the better right :)

Also at Dark Peach. Have you ever seen FLCL? Those images of you swinging around that guitar reminds me of that show.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I enjoy Dark's poses.

Also: buy some furniture.
I'm only living in this indepentent program for 2 years. My birthday was was my first year there. So there is no need to have alot of stuff in this room. I do have a closet with alot of space. And my bed is a pull out with three draws on the top and 2 pull out draws on the bottom. And one chair for myself. I have 2 big containers I stack up together and have my PC on it And a TV on my window self. Plus a mini fridge. I'm set.

Nice pics dark. Btw your guitar looks just like my old one. Except mine was a darker tan with some black in it. But overall they look the same.

Btw you look pretty cool in them pics ^^ It looks like the guitar is your sword xD

Thanks. Thats really the impression I was going for. I wanted to turn a simple instrument into something else by posing in a certain way with it. True mind of an artist.

More people the better right :)

Also at Dark Peach. Have you ever seen FLCL? Those images of you swinging around that guitar reminds me of that show.
Yea I seen it a few times. I rarley watch that anime though.

Well, so long as you heard and seen it, you know what I was referencing then. It's an odd thought to seeing someone swining around a guitar as a weapon.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
And the boards continue to get more Peach's. Good good. I feel an aim chat coming on someday soon. Dark looking mad sexy. My mom just told me recently I should be a model. I look good when im trying.... plus I also need some more body mass.... in the sexy meno, air, and kyle would love to touch kinda way. *wink*

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
who wants to see a head shot of me cosplaying as wesker from Resident evil? =D

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Oh ok, they must be down there early to practice for MLG or something.

@ Peachkid- Yeah definitely.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754

My friends Kat and Colleen are in this too (Kat is the Sheva, and Colleen is the RE5 Jill (Baseball hat))

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have something i gotta say. Something happened one night at pound 4. Kyon let me stay in his hotel room the whole tourny. One nite while everyone was asleep. me and Kyon was up. I got a lil drink, and we did some things......I'm not particularly proud of.............

I have something i gotta say. Something happened one night at pound 4. Kyon let me stay in his hotel room the whole tourny. One nite while everyone was asleep. me and Kyon was up. I got a lil drink, and we did some things......I'm not particularly proud of.............
Did you guys decide to steal some of the towels from the hotel as souvenirs?

:laugh:

The implications of that DP are many and varied. My version is simply the rated G verison ;)

Top Bottom