• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

hiROI

Smash Lord
SO I JUST SIGNED UP FOR MLG.
AND I KINDA WANT TO KNOW WHO"S GOING

AND MENO, FINO IS GOING SO LIKE ARE YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YALL ARE TIGHT AND STUFF.

Happy Birthday Dark, again! :D

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I guess. I am gonna get my glasses done today and my hair done. I'm getting this taken care of early. But my phone is off as I said before, so it be hard to contact me now. and I dont think I have cash to even go out unless I get B-day money from parents.

And this might have been the best present I got/ will get all day:

im glad you like it :)
I guess. This day is pretty dull. My best friend is not around, I cant get my glasses cause my medicaid is no good. I can't get my hair done andI find out today my dad is in the hospital. as usual, every year my B-day is crap.
that sucks i hope your dad will be ok.
Wait... is that Daisy a dude?
second look says yep. look at her arms

Snakeee

Smash Master
SO I JUST SIGNED UP FOR MLG.
AND I KINDA WANT TO KNOW WHO"S GOING

AND MENO, FINO IS GOING SO LIKE ARE YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YALL ARE TIGHT AND STUFF.

Happy Birthday Dark, again! :D
I'm somewhat likely going. :)

i just found out on aib that nujabes had a fatal car crash.

=(

edit: apparently he got hit by a car.
:O That's terrible, I was just getting into his music too.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I have the money, but I dunno if I can fit MLG between all my classes. :/

hiROI

Smash Lord
I have the money, but I dunno if I can fit MLG between all my classes. :/
C'mon Meno! Its for a weekend? Heck, Friday and saturday, unless your doing doubles which is on Sunday. It'll be fun and Fino is going and i'm pretty sure he's being housed by my best friend so you won't be the only midwester in the area! COME COME COME COME COME

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'd probably leave Thursday, missing all my Friday classes. And I'm on academic probation - along with a strict art class attendance schedule (three missed classes = down one letter grade).

I think overall I'll save my monies for something over the summer more of Colorado can come to. :p

Sorry...

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Meno, hiroi, you both should go to apex ;D cause u know....im going and all

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i'm working on a dubstep ep right now,

old school dubstep ish...
the tracks used in that combo vid or whatever were made off my game boy
i'll be doing some more of that stuff soon.
i have 4-5 songs to record off my game boy i just don't have the proper equipment
(my cables broke.)

soooooooo yeah!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just came from seeing my dad at the hospital. it made me think of so many things just seeing him there. His appendix burst. So he is in alot of pain. he has been there for 2 weeks. And I just found out on my b-day that he was there and what happen. So saw him today. Docs say he was lucky. if he had been MORE stubborn and waited a few more days before seeing a doc, he would have died. If I was ever to lose my dad, idk what I do.

I went after work to see him till my mom got there. We talked for a lil about what was going on with him, then chilled watch "Enter the drangon" I think that was the name of it. It was with bruce lee. We were both getting hyped when bruce was on his ****.

I could not stand the sight of seeing him there on that bed. I got chills and nearly cried. But held it in. My dad is a strong man, really with all that pain he went through, so I had to do the same. He said 2 things to me thathit me hard inside:

"I don't want anyone to go through what I did, this is painful."

"All I have is you and your mother"

Afte I left and took the train home I started thinking. And realized I am a freaking dumb***. I'm going on about silly crap and been through crap for 8-9 years and I have my father in a darn hospital bed who was been through more pain then me within 2 weeks. Tha > my 8-9 years of BS. I really am a damm idiot. idk whatto do anymore. This just makes me more angry then I already was, and I been in a crappy state for over a week.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Meno, hiroi, you both should go to apex ;D cause u know....im going and all
There is an actual chance that I am going. My mom is going there for a beauty convention, and its on the same weekend as APEX, so I think I'm going :D

So is it odd that I had a crazy dream last night and hiROI and Meno was in it? I don't remember too much but meno your very good at diddy kong racing lol
Oh gosh. :x

William, you make me laugh so much at times gurl! <333333

What was it about Kyon?

hotgarbage

Smash Lord

This really cracks me up for some reason (maybe it's just because it's late).

Now there just needs to be another Peach/Mario matchup thread so I can summarize the discussion by posting this xDDD.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration

This is funnier imo, but I don't think you guys would understand since most of you probably don't play 64 (Kirby's utilt was broken in 64).

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Silly turnips. We outcamp you guys with fireballs. Also, we can FLUDD your recovery. And Stutter Step FSmash outranges your entire moveset. UpSmash too. We beat you in the ground and in the air.
Also cape. Also our taunt makes us huge. You just dance. You're a princess and we're the hero. 60:40 Mario. Also stop confusing us with Luigi. Luigi sucks.

The rediscussion would be just like that.

Top Bottom