• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

NO, NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Why do I have to be 22!!!. It's not fair ****it!. I dont wanna be 22!. I wanna be 21 forever. I am not done being 21! I still have **** to do. Why am I cursed!!! The hell I do to anyone for this mess.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! Mama no

*gets on knees*

Why man...........why!!! I dont understand! Dammit I have not even gotten laid yet. No, I wont expect this. I need more time. I need to find a traveling device and go to the WC. it is still march 16 there. it is not 12:00 over there yet I can still be 21! 3 hours is all I need to figure out how to stay 21 forever.

*cries* ****it mon, why you have to have me in 1988. Could you wait one more year before having the sexy time with dad? gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!
*rolls eyes* oh calm down, Dark Pch. I'm 23 and you don't see me *****ing... (cause I already did that when I hit 20 LOL)

Curious question, any peaches going to Anime Boston this year? I want to play my Peach against ya (I promise not to use Meta Knight. :DD )

Xyless

Smash Master
*rolls eyes* oh calm down, Dark Pch. I'm 23 and you don't see me *****ing... (cause I already did that when I hit 20 LOL)

Curious question, any peaches going to Anime Boston this year? I want to play my Peach against ya (I promise not to use Meta Knight. :DD )
20 is the biggest jump in my opinion. Losing that "teen" status was surprisingly tough on me. Once I got to 22 last year, I was just kind of like "meh, whatever".

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Why are all Peach mains so old? Xyless is already like 50 years old. And another IL Peach main, Quaz, is pretty old too. :p
Cause that's just how it is. doesn't mean we can't learn any new tricks though :p

20 is the biggest jump in my opinion. Losing that "teen" status was surprisingly tough on me. Once I got to 22 last year, I was just kind of like "meh, whatever".
I agree. You can't really call yourself a youngin much anymore. That age also comes the start of responsibility and other crap to deal with. However, it's not as bad as hitting the 3-0. That's a real ball breaker.

Oh noes! I turn 20 on April 8th!!! DX
Any advice for a youngin like me?
Cherish everyday you can. :p

Xyless

Smash Master
I celebrated my 20th birthday by having a scavenger hunt followed by breaking open a Spider-Man 3 pinata head and one of my presents was a school bus crudely drawn in crayons.

Best birthday party ever.

I celebrated my 20th birthday by having a scavenger hunt followed by breaking open a Spider-Man 3 pinata head and one of my presents was a school bus crudely drawn in crayons.

Best birthday party ever.

My last b-day that ever had anything even similar was back when I was 5. After that time, I never had a b-day party ever again +:laugh:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
So.... someone came to my house at 2 in the morning randomly even though he was clubbing and lives over 30 miles away.... I think im still blushing. XD im 21 now and I don't think its bad. And because of my age I can do things when I want like go to whatever tournament I desire.

So.... someone came to my house at 2 in the morning randomly even though he was clubbing and lives over 30 miles away.... I think im still blushing. XD im 21 now and I don't think its bad. And because of my age I can do things when I want like go to whatever tournament I desire.
Pretty much. Once you are 21, there are no longer any restrictions in society except for the obvious stuff xD

Really 2 am in the morning o.0 YOu must know them really well for not getting upset at that xD

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Dark.Pch, why are you the most pessimistic person on Earth?

You wrote an essay saying how much you hate turning 22, you rant on AiB chat how much you suck and how much "worse I've gotten", and you just seem in general to be pessimistic (looks at name, signature, and rumors I hear about you).

You need to cheer up! Please, you're living a very unhealthy lifestyle and this pessimistic path will only lead to a pessimistic, sad ending. I don't want to see this happen to you. So please be optimistic in life. Put a smile on and good things will happen to you. XD

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

NO, NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Why do I have to be 22!!!. It's not fair ****it!. I dont wanna be 22!. I wanna be 21 forever. I am not done being 21! I still have **** to do. Why am I cursed!!! The hell I do to anyone for this mess.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! Mama no

*gets on knees*

Why man...........why!!! I dont understand! Dammit I have not even gotten laid yet. No, I wont expect this. I need more time. I need to find a traveling device and go to the WC. it is still march 16 there. it is not 12:00 over there yet I can still be 21! 3 hours is all I need to figure out how to stay 21 forever.

*cries* ****it mon, why you have to have me in 1988. Could you wait one more year before having the sexy time with dad? gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!
*poke*

Happy b-day, you still up for hanging out today?

Xyless

Smash Master
There's quite a few versions, but the best one is the original by Mr Chuy (the one in the video) in my opinion. http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9377708&postcount=8

I'm also going to be adding something similar with the Bridge of Eldin, because I think the relighting they did for it is simply phenomenal. Though I'd almost like it better without the rain (as in, just with the darkness), the current night Eldin texture doesn't look good enough.

Also, I just realized that Macs don't defragment SD cards. LAME

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
*poke*

Happy b-day, you still up for hanging out today?
I guess. I am gonna get my glasses done today and my hair done. I'm getting this taken care of early. But my phone is off as I said before, so it be hard to contact me now. and I dont think I have cash to even go out unless I get B-day money from parents.

And this might have been the best present I got/ will get all day:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I guess. I am gonna get my glasses done today and my hair done. I'm getting this taken care of early. But my phone is off as I said before, so it be hard to contact me now. and I dont think I have cash to even go out unless I get B-day money from parents.

And this might have been the best present I got/ will get all day:

Well if you can't do something today, this weekend maybe?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well if you can't do something today, this weekend maybe?

I guess. This day is pretty dull. My best friend is not around, I cant get my glasses cause my medicaid is no good. I can't get my hair done andI find out today my dad is in the hospital. as usual, every year my B-day is crap.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I guess. This day is pretty dull. My best friend is not around, I cant get my glasses cause my medicaid is no good. I can't get my hair done andI find out today my dad is in the hospital. as usual, every year my B-day is crap.

Your b-day man, what do you wanna do? I could head out and we could grab some people after I get out of class, or we can meet up this weekend.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Happy Birthday Dark Pch. Hope it's a good one, wish you success in Brawl, Life and wherever other areas you need!

Sorry for my absence peach boards, I sometimes get busy, you know :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What's so bad at turning 22? It's the same as 21... but +1? @_@

:053:
365 days older and less sexy

Happy Birf Dark!

This is for you

you can have Daisy lol
Ha ha. This is funny. Thanks Mike and everyone else. This B-day was lame. Not much happen. Bad news and alot of dissapointments today. So I decided to treatmyself. Bought a wireless usb that is 300mps, So when I play wifi, it wont freeze. and an SD card so I can start hacking my wii and do some cool stuff with it.

Top Bottom