• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm thinking of heading down to chinatown today I wanna see if I can meet a girl there. There is an arcade there and lots of anime stuff as well. it's a cool place to be and I can run into alot of people with my interest. And I am always alone on the weekends. So maybe I can makle some friends and have a social life for once.

Corrupted

Smash Journeyman
Yeah you're a good looking guy (no homo btw lol), just get out there and be open and meet some cool people. Do you ever go clubbing? theres a amzing scene in NY.

Man I envy you for being able to go the chinatown just like that. Last time I went to NY was more than 3 years ago :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm not the clubbing type. People usually go there to just get wasted and get laid. And I am not there for that or wanna meet a girl that way. I would like to meet a girl that has alot in common with me and has a nice personality. A place like chinatown would be best. Just trying to get any girl that just looks hawt can l;ead to problems or divorces if you even get married. I wanna avoid all that stuff and relationship problems. Times you can't just avoid them and there will be fights. But I will like to mimit that as much as possible to have a heatly relationship with a girl.

And I just started to think I was a good looking guy. So it is the reason I am thinking of heading to chinatown and see what happens this time around. Before I did not think I was attractive. I had very low confidence in my looks.

ADHD

Smash Hero
You should be able to, girls are so ridiculously easy to get it's stupid. The right one would be hard, which is why you have to keep trying. People who stand back looking for the best one for them rarely ever get it because they don't do trial and error.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't want to get these easy girls. It usually turns out bad or is asking for trouble. The right girl came to me and it took me about 19 years. But she was taken away from me. I been waiting all this time for another shot, so not like I am in a seriously rush or anything. But I can't just sit back. Really with the way my social life is now. I'm not gonna get anywhere.

Corrupted

Smash Journeyman
Maybe you can put your search for mrs the one on hold. Just fool around a bit, see whats out there. That way you'll know the difference and you won't make a mistake.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
if I was to fool around, I have more kids than I have on the Peach boards. It's like every month Peach pops out another baby.

Corrupted

Smash Journeyman
Fool around with caution lol. Dunno man your young. I mean you don't have to settle down yet so just get out there and do whatever. Do you know what you are going to do in the future, job-wise and such?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
For the furute I wana be an animator. and make my own manga/anime.

And I don't know I am not the type to just sleep around (Peach does not count ok!?) And I dont just wanna lose it to some girl that I don't know like that or won't be with for a while. ASnd I am not stressing too much about having a girlfriend. But a guy like me does get lonely. Even crazy people need love too.

Corrupted

Smash Journeyman
Do you live on your own atm? I dunno you shouldn't go overboard but one night stands are fun and its just something you should get out of your system. Are you making steps into your carrier?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't wanna lose it that way. To me it is not worth it.

And I do live alone. I'm in an independent living program. I been here for almost a year, next year I move out and get me an official apartment.

Corrupted

Smash Journeyman
Maybe you could do a animating program college kind of thing, you'll find someone there for sure! Don't know how much it would cost but your hitting 2 birds with one stone really. My parents met at something like that (german course though). Bet you could find something online of a advertisement on a pinboard at college or something.

on a side note: I would like to make a list for glide toss follow-up and other stuff and kill setups for certain percentages. Do you think i should? praxis kind of invaded the other thread by saying my research was bs basically. Not in the mood for that really but I feel people need numbers before they start doing it.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
on a side note: I would like to make a list for glide toss follow-up and other stuff and kill setups for certain percentages. Do you think i should? praxis kind of invaded the other thread by saying my research was bs basically. Not in the mood for that really but I feel people need numbers before they start doing it.
I'm not saying that it's BS, but that I honestly believe that glide tossing into a shield puts Peach into a bad position.

Also, I tested with a friend yesterday and he was able to up-B OOS a glide tossed turnip into his shield before my shield would go up.

I can't speak to the numbers; all I can tell you is that, in my tournament experience, glide tossing into a shield is a bad choice. However, there is nothing wrong with following the numbers through to a conclusion and finding any little tricks Peach might have in that situation; don't let me discourage you from continuing your line of reasoning, maybe you'll find something.

Corrupted

Smash Journeyman
I've already gathered numbers on glide toss to usmash (point blank), glide toss to dair semi-long distance, sh dthrow to dair, and some other stuff.

The most interesting thing was that glide toss to uair string became legit 6% percent before the string was legit (the turnip is 6%) which I thought was a cool coincidence.

And how far away were you when you glide toss? You must have been very close to him when you actually let go of the turnip (almost point blank).

Metatitan

Smash Master
Lol isn't the point of being young to have fun and plenty of sex? Why commit yourself when you're inexperienced and don't know exactly what you want yet? I view women like ice cream, take as many free samples as you want until you find the flavor you really like and buy the scoop :)

r3d d09

Smash Master
Yeah, flat. you have learned you get lame infractions.
meta, being young is finding out what you want in a partner. not sex. psh. People using others just for exp. FAIL.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Girls you meet while clubbing tend to be crazy superficial, easy to get into bed, but if you want a real relationship, not the place.
And that is why I don't go.

i got infracted for posting girls, but posting men is a-ok.

cool.
I told you. One time I talked about girls and nearly got a straight banned. But the let me off the hook cause they knew I just come back. These fools have not learned by now that I can't be stopped?

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
i heard there was gay stuff going on here

Has there ever been a time where gay stuff doesn't go on here?

Lol isn't the point of being young to have fun and plenty of sex? Why commit yourself when you're inexperienced and don't know exactly what you want yet? I view women like ice cream, take as many free samples as you want until you find the flavor you really like and buy the scoop :)
The way I see it, sex should be with somebody that you care about, not just anybody. If you want the bodily pleasure without the intimacy, that's why hands exist.:p

Anything by Lady Gaga.
****, you beat me to it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Has there ever been a time where gay stuff doesn't go on here?
yea, when I take over this place.

The way I see it, sex should be with somebody that you care about, not just anybody. If you want the bodily pleasure without the intimacy, that's why hands exist.:p
I tak what I said back a while ago. HiROI won't be the yong sex offender. it is you. Back then I thought air was scary and dirty. But you are on a whole nother level. You are the reason I am afriad to have any more kids.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Oh my god my better nature is telling me this is extremely sexist. But its so dam funny. Bahahahaha

Top Bottom