• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Hoo boy

mt just ignore him, Dark please give some thought to your comebacks, some people might find them offensive
I was more confused than offended tbh.

You love boobs. Thus you are a fraud.
I only like boobs in a non-sexual way, because they're soft and nice to feel. If I watched a video of girls doing bad things, it wouldn't do anything for me, whereas guys similarly bad things would (two of them are in my top 10 most visited sites apparently :urg:), and I just generally don't find women sexually attractive at all.

I want to be straight more than anything else in the world, but I've realised that it's probably not going to happen. It's lasted too long to be a phase (over two years now...), so I'm just going to have to live with it....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
they're soft and nice to feel.
If a straight guy was to say that or hear one say that, they ether get turned on or want boobs. ethier way it would be in their mind in a sexual manner.

And I still don't get why people would get offended till this day with what I say. Don't you boys know I am not seriousl with what I say by now unless I don't like you/ have a problem with you? If I seriously had a problem with gay people or was homo-phobic, I not be posting in here or chill with Peach players at touries. I mean come on man...........this is seriously getting old.

Also why would you wanna be straight? Whats wrong in your eyes on being gay? You like men............ok? Big deal. women like women.........Ok? Big deal. The only way I can see this bothering someone so bad is if they wanted to have a love one and have a child with them the real way. Other than that, I see no need to be pissed on being gay.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hehe this is something good to wake up in the morning to read. and Yeah air people go sleepy in the morning. Peach mains do need there beauty sleep.
I'm sexy so I don't need it. The sexiness just sticks on me with or without sleep. Beauty sleep is for the weak.

Men Men Men YOU CAN'T GET ENOUGH

girls are icky!

Dark pch how can you hate bad romance? lolol
Yea, you are gay. You should so main Peach you fit right into your character.

And I don't like anything that she mad. Listen to a few of her songs to see what the hype was, did not like it.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
No one is gonna change orientation over night. These boards make me laugh everytime someone posts something.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Come on now benji, lets not be shy. Just go with the moment. Besides. I won't tell anyone........for the right price that is.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I know this doesn't mean much, but I just passed ADHD on the ladder :D :D :D :D :D
Score: 2114
120 W, 38 L
15 Win Streak
Aiming for Top 5 (which is 38 points away)
I'm happy :D

*goes back to being a wifi scrub*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I know this doesn't mean much, but I just passed ADHD on the ladder :D :D :D :D :D
120 W, 38 L
15 Win Streak

Nice going there.

You certainly caught my attention concerning your sudden transformation lol.
Oh? So does this mean we can talk...........that talk..........I like to talk.........about?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
120 W, 38 L
15 Win Streak

congrads young blood. Wish I had the power to play wifi and not get upset. I always see you post your mom is stopping you but your still playing lol

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
congrads young blood. Wish I had the power to play wifi and not get upset. I always see you post your mom is stopping you but your still playing lol
She's gotten better :p just can't go to any offline tourneys 4 a while

you ppl should play wifi :O It takes a while to get used to, but there are some really good people who play

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
She's gotten better :p just can't go to any offline tourneys 4 a while

you ppl should play wifi :O It takes a while to get used to, but there are some really good people who play
I have played online before. I find it to be quite of thrill, despite there being flaws. It also has made me a better player.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
If Dark has turned gay, then I shall take my leave of the Peach boards for a few days to also not be plagued.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
It was only a matter of time Dark ;)

@Akariss: You make it sound like being gay is a bad thing >_>

@LLodown: We should play sometime when youre free :D I love playing wifi.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If Dark has turned gay, then I shall take my leave of the Peach boards for a few days to also not be plagued.
It's the G-Virus. The G stands for gay. I was hit with it. There is a cure for it though/ I need to be around lots of hawt girls. Or start talking to them. This should help. Dammit where the hell is nicole.

Also you might have gotten infected and might not know it. You might feel the affects soon.

It was only a matter of time Dark ;)

@Akariss: You make it sound like being gay is a bad thing >_>
Sounds like you wanted me to be gay. winking at me like than and all. if you was 18+, then maybe we could of had something special.

And leave Akariss be. he is homo phobic I believe. Even ashamed of his own father. I helped bring his *** into this world and I have no problem taking him out of it.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I'm a bit homophobic, less so when I'm around the Peach boards, none of my friends in real are gay so it's kinda scary to be around gay people. Again nothing against gays I'm not a heterosexist just homophobic.

G-Virus ftl, Peach boards are still win thou.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Wait so youre taking the literal meaning of the word and applying it to yourself, as in literal fear instead of hate?

Lawl, first time Ive heard of that xD

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm a bit homophobic, less so when I'm around the Peach boards, none of my friends in real are gay so it's kinda scary to be around gay people. Again nothing against gays I'm not a heterosexist just homophobic.
This post is so contradictory it blows my brain away.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Oh my god my better nature is telling me this is extremely sexist. But its so dam funny. Bahahahaha
It can work for girls too xD
The fact that the insult of "****" isn't as powerful as it used to be proves women are capable of having sex and not be looked down upon.

Then again, a key that opens many locks is a master key, while a lock that gets opened by a lot of keys is a ****ty lock.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
He's not using homophobic as a synonym for "hating of gays" but using it as fear, so its not contradictory Dekuu, at least if Im reading his post right.

Top Bottom