• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Oh ****, that's gonna be a ***** to deal with.

HarmS, open the door for us at 11?

Contingency plan: I have other friends living there as well. Hopefully they're awake then.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I mean, there are always some people that you can see inside at some places. Just knock loud enough. It probably won't be that big of a deal.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Well, we need to be able to get in early, so the idea is to have someone guaranteed to be there in case we don't see anyone else till like, noon or something.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
well, presumably since it's game day, there'll be huge outfluxes of people around then, but I just wanted something that i could know for sure.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
They did ask if anyone lived in Bursley. And you weren't there. We were saved by Mark's friend, whose name escapes me at the moment. Step it up, HarmS.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
If any MI brawlers ever want to practice on wifi, just contact me. =o

I really live to far to come to any smashfests =[

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Oh the Lions played? I missed it, is it tears of joy or sorrow... or laughter? O_o

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
Tuesday: brawl melee or both? If there is -some- brawl I'll come.

Oh and I might start wifi'ing again if I figure out how to set it up, so I'll let you know if i get online lcancel.

lain

Smash Master
I'm not smoking weed next doubles tourney. Gasp!

I think it is the answer for me to do better. Too much **** happening for me to be stoned or something. :/

What's The Point

Smash Master
I second that proposal.

I can host one on Thursday/Friday in Plymouth, probably Thursday because Ally leaves Friday I think.

Or some one else can do one earlier or at their place.

Top Bottom