• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Notra

Smash Ace
anyone experienced becoming bad online and getting completely destroyed? i just did, it wasnt pretty. good thing it was a friendly. not entering any ladders till i get my falco techs working online. :/

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I usually don't have trouble Notra. But I play way more online than offline. I live on the wrong side of the state to play people in person. T~T

I think my wii says I've played over 20,000 online matches, and only 2,000 offline. lol >.>;;;;

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
lol, i have homecoming. but id rather play brawl. is that sad? lol id do it if it werent this weekend
Nah, unless your school/college team won an epic win and doesn't suck. Or if your school/college is having an epic party and you missed it.

Sliq

Smash Master
Anyone want to smash tomorrow (Saturday)? I'm in Stevensville and I got all day (Southwest MI).

Also, Themann, I disagree. That would be me. Also, best Bowser.

Sliq

Smash Master
That is better, but I still don't know how to get to your place...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Forward down the field
A charging team that will not yield
And when the blue and silver wave
Stand and cheer the brave

RAH RAH RAH!

Go hard, win the game
With honor you will keep your fame
Down the field and gain
A LIONS VICTORY!

GOOOOOOO LIONS!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey Sauce Boss, want to play some Brawl? It's surprisingly lacking here in UMich.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
mark i was in your room (messy room btw), you have a tv but no gamecube- i have a gamecube + melee but no tv

i believe we could work something out here......

Top Bottom