• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm not smoking weed next doubles tourney. Gasp!

I think it is the answer for me to do better. Too much **** happening for me to be stoned or something. :/
what the hell happened to you in ohio, did u hit your head against a brick wall?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
For those who may be thinking of hanging out anytime soon, I've got a test next Thursday so I'm in extreme study mode until then.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm gonna be getting stoned at the next tourney to rub it in lain's face. I'm so terrible it prolly won't affect my placing either way lol.

lain

Smash Master
Themann.... You better come out again.

For anyone that DOESN'T know, themann beat Champ at the last tournament outta nowhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbP_B7wWmKo

^^ game 3

But yeah. I mean, I ****ing got 5th/9 with AZ in doubles. I don't think it's so much the character (even though I hate using MK in teams). I think it might be cause there's 3 other people doing stuff, and I'm not paying attention to it "the right way" or something. We'll see.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
But yeah. I mean, I ****ing got 5th/9 with AZ in doubles. I don't think it's so much the character (even though I hate using MK in teams). I think it might be cause there's 3 other people doing stuff, and I'm not paying attention to it "the right way" or something. We'll see.
I remember talking to you about how you watch your own character, even in singles matches. Still true?

S

SirChancelot

Hey it's Chance Someone Smash with me!!!! or Something along those lines. i need practice?!

Tennet

Smash Champion
i know Anther and Mann do, except Mann isn't there for a few more months... one of my friends goes there, he plays smash

TheMann

Smash Ace
Hey it's Chance Someone Smash with me!!!! or Something along those lines. i need practice?!
Yeah smash with this guy, I'll come too and we can all practice!!

Meee do.
Looking for some brawl around campus??
We could get a club started.. lol.
I'm surprised you don't already have one.
I'm not...since I left its like only Anther thats plays up there. I swear if theres a club after I left I'm gonna be mad lol

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I need more of a motive to play Smash Bros and stop playing Puyo Puyo 7 non-stop. )=

lain

Smash Master
Okay guys, so I fell asleep. Sue me.

I was gonna leave earlier but Nick got out of class at 8 and I had to wait. =_=

Two things I will suck ***** for:

1. Brawl/melee(a little) fest
2. A ride to a tournament like 8 hours away

Nick and I will pay whoever drives good money.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Okay guys, so I fell asleep. Sue me.

I was gonna leave earlier but Nick got out of class at 8 and I had to wait. =_=

Two things I will suck ***** for:

1. Brawl/melee(a little) fest
2. A ride to a tournament like 8 hours away

Nick and I will pay whoever drives good money.
If i had a car, money, and parents that would let me go OoS i would

Top Bottom