• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

earthadept

Smash Lord
Meh, I thought Physics was pretty easy at Michigan. I literally got 100% in Physics 2, lol.
As a physics major, I disagree. Physics 125/126 are pretty big jokes yeah, but the classes get exponentially harder as you go up. I'm currently getting punished by Physics 406 and 451 (my main john for not attending recent smashfests) :psycho:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Thought you were staying with Judge?
He was suppose to ask his Step father but I havent gotten an answer yet.

But yeah if anyone really can, it would be appreciated. And uh Arc, isnt that like too far from Detroit? I'd rather have closer to Detroit.

Must know before 3 PM TOMORROW, after that, I will have to do bad stuff in order to get there.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
elliot, you can chill with me if youd like. there are alot ofground rules htough because i stay in a dorm

edit:

This shouldbe anthers avatar

SCOTU

Smash Hero
MarkLoo/Botulismnator: get your ***** over here to play some melee today as soon as you can.

edit: huh. it sensors the full plural version of ***. interesting.

AllyKnight

Alright, whoever I was teaming with (I think it was Panda) find your new partner, I am pissed no one helped my *** except MEW2KING and Omni maybe if he ever respond back and Lain.

I will leave at 11:59 pm tonight and arriving tomorrow at 8:50 PM (this is like Lain going to Texas LOL but less worst) Phone got *****, so I will call somehow (either steal phone from someone or public phones) Omni/Rofa/Lain, please, answer around these time so I can have help =l. Hate life. And there might be a favor also whenever someone gets me. . .

Notra

Smash Ace
Alright, whoever I was teaming with (I think it was Panda) find your new partner, I am pissed no one helped my *** except MEW2KING and Omni maybe if he ever respond back and Lain.

I will leave at 11:59 pm tonight and arriving tomorrow at 8:50 PM (this is like Lain going to Texas LOL but less worst) Phone got *****, so I will call somehow (either steal phone from someone or public phones) Omni/Rofa/Lain, please, answer around these time so I can have help =l. Hate life. And there might be a favor also whenever someone gets me. . .
if u find that ur completely anal ****ed in every situation. u can prob stay at my house for the weekend....

AllyKnight

if u find that ur completely anal ****ed in every situation. u can prob stay at my house of the weekend....
I am anal ****ed in every situation. I haven't gotten an official housing or anyone I could truly rely. If you could house me, I would scream of happiness (oh and maybe someone else if you don't mind >.> but I would do anything if you could. the thing is, I need someone to pick me up from Detroit Grey hound station (or bus) from there I would be fine but as of now, I have nothing >.> so if you can help, I will love you.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero

Give me a call, too. I'm in the area, and I may actually be able to do **** tomorrow night because I may not be as busy as I have been recently. And I can house you on Friday (I left you a message on AIM that I could while you were invisible).

EDIT: Apparently the greyhound station is only 20 minutes from me. I could pick you up if you want.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
That pic is odd. Pikachu has very defined eyebrows in it, whereas they don't have any eyebrows in SSJ3.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I've seen that pic as an avvy of so many different people on so many different forums that I don't even remember where I saw it first anymore.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Ally: If you really, really need housing Saturday and Sunday night, and are willing to sleep on a sofa, I may be able to accomodate. Talk to me during LoLiS if you're still without a place to stay.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I would only drive to RoM2 under two conditions:

1) no snow
2) UM has lost 5 games or more by the time they play OSU that day

Neither is very likely at all.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
cant seem to find the info for Lolis...anyone care to throw a link up because im dumb? I heard something about singles starting before doubles???

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I don't think the schedule is actually posted in the LoLiS thread, but I've heard it goes like:

registration

Brawl Singles
Melee Doubles

dinner break

Melee Singles
Brawl Doubles

A departure from traditional tourney schedules, but it does ensure the completion of Brawl singles in the actual venue it was meant to be played out on. No CoT4-style finals.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I don't think the schedule is actually posted in the LoLiS thread, but I've heard it goes like:

registration

Brawl Singles
Melee Doubles

dinner break

Melee Singles
Brawl Doubles

A departure from traditional tourney schedules, but it does ensure the completion of Brawl singles in the actual venue it was meant to be played out on. No CoT4-style finals.
Well that is really frustrating... I may not be able to make it for singles (the main reason i go)
thanks for the info...now I just need to find the place. assuming im still going to make it out.

Notra

Smash Ace
where iz smash tonight??!!
my house is always available rainier, but u need to get the ppl. i already was invited to a friends house so, unless its like 8 ppl. ill prob just pass.

@ elliot. my parents said it was ok if u need a place for the weekend. but i dont htink i can pick u up from detroit. if u need info like number or anything just pm me

Top Bottom