• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
k that road trip is kind of epic robin.
that guy amar in your video, i met him recently, he seems pretty cool haha
we were on the same team for a scavenger hunt thing for honors.
small world

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
if there was no kayne people would be alot better off. its fine that i dont like his music and all but he doesnt have to be such an *******.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
And I think its funny Gates is Krillin, my bestest buddy and I've never met him IRL lol.
I guess you don't remember it, but me and Sauce actually played you and Viper first round in WB3 Doubles.

I don't remember you too well either tho. All I remember is that you're black and you use Luigi lol.

Currently, this is the most popular story on digg with 4062 diggs as I'm posting: http://digg.com/comedy/O_O_Pic_2

I just can't stop laughing. Thats M2K for those of you who don't know what he looks like :D
I still can't find his boner.

clowsui

Smash Legend
question to all you mi peeps that came to the arcade in cincy:

the venue is open on october 10th, and the guy who owns it said he wouldn't mind if i ran something on that date

would you guys be interested in coming down again?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Urameshi, I'm gonna mess your face up so bad the kittens won't even look at you!

EDIT: Just realized my avatar counts as +1 towards the Chris Sabat awesomeness.

Top Bottom